This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Top 5 moments of the Xbox 360

#1badmanneilPosted 7/21/2013 3:09:12 PM
With the Xbox One coming out later this year i decided to compile a list of my favorite Xbox moments:

5) Halo 3
4) Mass Effect 2
3) First time I saw kinect at E3 then bought one
2) Halo 4
1) One of the biggest selling points of Playstation 3 was 1080p. Microsoft gave us 1080p with a 30 second update!

List your top 5 moments!!!
---
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas
#2LandonioPosted 7/21/2013 6:47:33 PM
badmanneil posted...
With the Xbox One coming out later this year i decided to compile a list of my favorite Xbox moments:

5) Halo 3
4) Mass Effect 2
2) Halo 4
1) One of the biggest selling points of Playstation 3 was 1080p. Microsoft gave us 1080p with a 30 second update!

LMAO.
---
ROLL TIDE
#3joegt123Posted 7/21/2013 6:51:43 PM
Landonio posted...
badmanneil posted...

5) Halo 3
4) Mass Effect 2
2) Halo 4

LMAO.

....yknow, I was taking this topic somewhat seriously. Then I saw that.
---
"Nothin' to see here. Nope. Nobody special. Ignore the mick with the bomb."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#4NejiHyuga900Posted 7/21/2013 7:07:01 PM
- Halo 3 and Gears of War introducing me to online gaming, a whole new experience in gaming (but I am bored of that now and I'm back to single player).
- When the Xbox 360 was better than PS3 but I would like to get a PS3 now but I don't have the money. PS3 was too expensive back then.
- XBLA games and BC to Xbox games (I wish the emulation was better though).
- Guitar Hero!!! Still love the franchise and I wish it didn't have to die, but there is always Phash Shift for PC. I know that GH was heavily milked but I still loved it (well, the classic ones like GH1, 2, and 80s frustrates me now).
- Controller. I liked it a lot but its not that good for 2D retro games because of the D-Pad placement.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#5kwarantinePosted 7/21/2013 7:18:00 PM
In no particular order:

The controller- one of the best, if not the best, and most comfortable controller I've ever used. I plan on getting a ps4 one day but it's controller is something I hope they can make more comfortable than their previous ones.

Mass Effect Series- my favorite gaming series ever. Nothing more to say

XBLA- I don't download GoD titles, but these titles are some of the best gems this generation

Indie Gaming- Only have one finger death punch, but it's awesomeness is enough to convince me to look further into these games.

Xbox Live- The original xbox didn't have a lot with live except playing games, and while that's still my main use for it, it's nice to have all these other features
---
GT: Menace 117 PSN: Menace117
I would've liked to run tests on those seashells. - Mordin Solus
#6yiangaruuugaPosted 7/22/2013 6:17:20 AM
1) CoD4 and Halo 3 introduced me to online player and FPS
2) Castle Crashers and Braid introduced me to Indie Gaming
3) Minecraft came to the 360 (never heard of it beforehand)
4) Got my first hatemail for being better than someone :,,,D
5) Singing Christmas Carols with random people the whole month of December
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#7AApt24Posted 7/22/2013 7:03:38 AM
5. Mass Effect 1 end game.
4. Blowing up Megaton, Fallout 3
3. Assassination in the Vatican, AC 2
2 . Finishing the fight Halo 3
1. Getting out of the sewers, Elder Scrolls 4. Oblivion
---
"This Year in Jerusalem."
#8pothocketPosted 7/22/2013 7:24:47 AM(edited)
Staying up till 5am to download the demo of L4D1 and having it be so freaking awesome I stay up for another 3 hours playing it.

Putting hundreds of hours into Rockband 1/2 with a full local band.

Portal 2 coop. You only get one chance at your first Portal 2 coop experience. So happy I had a great coop buddy to help me get the most out of one of the most amazing games.

Skate 2. I made a video that topped the highest rated video list for a looong time and ended up being the 5th or 6th most watched video of all time.

Non-stop TF2 marathon sessions. By far the most time I've spent in any game this generation.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#9OverburdenedPosted 7/22/2013 7:57:49 AM
pothocket posted...
Staying up till 5am to download the demo of L4D1 and having it be so freaking awesome I stay up for another 3 hours playing it.

Portal 2 coop. You only get one chance at your first Portal 2 coop experience. So happy I had a great coop buddy to help me get the most out of one of the most amazing games.

Skate 2. I made a video that topped the highest rated video list for a looong time and ended up being the 5th or 6th most watched video of all time.

Non-stop TF2 marathon sessions. By far the most time I've spent in any game this generation.

What skate video did you make?
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#10pothocketPosted 7/22/2013 8:04:47 AM
Overburdened posted...
pothocket posted...

What skate video did you make?

Found it on youtube, This ass doesn't even give me credit : (

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5bRZNt55cM
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson