This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Loading Times with a Slim XBox

#1WemedgePosted 7/23/2013 12:47:28 PM
Hello,

My old white XBox finally died so I got a new 250 GB hard drive slim. Transferred everything over from my old hard drive with the transfer cable, swapped licenses and everything works well.

Downloaded AC2 for free.

Now, when I try to load a game saved on the harddrive (not playable on disk), the load times are long. AC2 takes almost a minute and Sesame Street Kinect (for my kids) took almost 4 minutes to load.

Is this a cache thing, a corrupt save thing, or something else? I've had the new XBox less than a week and wouldn't think the cache would be an issue.

Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated.
#2pothocketPosted 7/23/2013 12:48:17 PM
You have ants.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3TheBlueStigPosted 7/23/2013 12:50:00 PM
Wemedge posted...
Hello,

My old white XBox finally died so I got a new 250 GB hard drive slim. Transferred everything over from my old hard drive with the transfer cable, swapped licenses and everything works well.

Downloaded AC2 for free.

Now, when I try to load a game saved on the harddrive (not playable on disk), the load times are long. AC2 takes almost a minute and Sesame Street Kinect (for my kids) took almost 4 minutes to load.

Is this a cache thing, a corrupt save thing, or something else? I've had the new XBox less than a week and wouldn't think the cache would be an issue.

Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated.

It's an issue with Live right now, it has nothing to do with Ants like the slow one above claims....
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.