This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox got the rrod...

#1landsharkx619Posted 7/23/2013 2:26:52 PM
Never again will I buy a microsoft gaming product, i didn't even get to play martian manhunter for injustice :(
In other news my n64 and super nintendo work lol
---
---
-Landshark, the reason you're afraid to go alone Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3449-6463
#2SunDevil77Posted 7/23/2013 2:28:22 PM
Ok
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3simonbelmont2Posted 7/23/2013 2:33:16 PM
Thankfully the newer 360's seem more robust, the last 360 I bought was a fatty but a different model from the vanilla one, so far it has lasted over four years.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#4Fiendish666Posted 7/23/2013 2:41:57 PM
simonbelmont2 posted...
Thankfully the newer 360's seem more robust, the last 360 I bought was a fatty but a different model from the vanilla one, so far it has lasted over four years.

It is Jesper Chip, I have had my Xbox 360 fatty white since X-Mas 08, but really haven't played it that much this year since I got a Black Slim for X-Mas.
---
Just because all trolls are douchebags, doesn't mean all douchebags are trolls.
#5simonbelmont2Posted 7/23/2013 2:42:56 PM
Fiendish666 posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

It is Jesper Chip, I have had my Xbox 360 fatty white since X-Mas 08, but really haven't played it that much this year since I got a Black Slim for X-Mas.

Ok, the Jesper is one of the more recent ones right? If so it is a shame it got the RROD. At least you still have the fatty though.
---
#6Fiendish666Posted 7/23/2013 2:59:29 PM
simonbelmont2 posted...
Fiendish666 posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

Ok, the Jesper is one of the more recent ones right? If so it is a shame it got the RROD. At least you still have the fatty though.

Yeah, it still works fine. I got the Black Slim for the built-in Wireless Wifi. I basically use my Black for MP Games, DLC, Arcade Games and streaming, and White for games that have no DLC or MP option.. Basically been playing my Black xbox more than my White one.
---
Just because all trolls are douchebags, doesn't mean all douchebags are trolls.
#7simonbelmont2Posted 7/23/2013 3:07:43 PM
Fiendish666 posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
Fiendish666 posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

Yeah, it still works fine. I got the Black Slim for the built-in Wireless Wifi. I basically use my Black for MP Games, DLC, Arcade Games and streaming, and White for games that have no DLC or MP option.. Basically been playing my Black xbox more than my White one.

Yeah, I heard the black has Wi fi, it looks nice too.
---
#8Dragon NexusPosted 7/23/2013 3:09:55 PM
Hey guys, my calculator just broke! Luckily my abbacus still works lol!
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde