This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When the F*** is summer over? I want my Ass Creed 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. When the F*** is summer over? I want my Ass Creed 4

User Info: Fazeo13

Fazeo13
3 years ago#21
Bring a tub of mayonnaise and a plunger and meet behind the cracker barrel in Jacksonville I'll give you your ass creed 4. >:)
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P

User Info: Lethalbutters

Lethalbutters
3 years ago#22
I was I die hard fan until revelations, I'm not excited for 4 and will be the first assassins creed that I'm going to wait for a price drop.
It won't budge.

User Info: LAGswitchLARRY

LAGswitchLARRY
3 years ago#23
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.

User Info: LAGswitchLARRY

LAGswitchLARRY
3 years ago#24
Dog days stink
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.

User Info: Fazeo13

Fazeo13
3 years ago#25
Does that post mean you are taking me up on mah preposition? See you at 5am Thursday wear a pony outfit, rainbow dash preferably.
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P

User Info: z0mgthiefbeef

z0mgthiefbeef
3 years ago#26
Of all the games you could be excited for,that's what you want?
Currently Playing-Always months behind on this thing
WW>SS>aLttP>OoT>ST>MM>LoZ>TP>PH>Zelda II
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. When the F*** is summer over? I want my Ass Creed 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived