This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

lol at today's poll.

#41Ratlank02RPosted 7/25/2013 12:19:30 PM
fiasco86 posted...
Ratlank02R posted...
I didn't say that the character battle was annual, i said a contest was annual. There's always a contest, whether it be a character battle or a best game ever or anything else.

There was no contest last year.

Last year was an exception. The rule still stands: http://board8.wikia.com/wiki/GameFAQs_contest
---
It irritates me when people say "RPG games".
I am no longer a troll. Ratlank is now straight!
#42NIN_tendoPosted 7/25/2013 12:24:00 PM
The character battle is serious business I guess.
---
Wii FC 3756-1965-4560-5571
360 GT xX NIN tendo
#43Carribean_CoolPosted 7/25/2013 12:31:58 PM
Who gives a **** about this stupid character battle? We already know Mario or Link is going to win anyways. Not only that, but the character brackets are stupid. Hey, let's put Commander Shepard who's pretty recent and fresh in the minds of everyone, against Kain whose last game was literally 10 years ago. Yeah that makes perfect sense and is totally fair.

What's that? Put Mario and Link in the same bracket from the getgo? No, that won't make any sense at all, that's not one sided enough -_-
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#44lostoutlawnbPosted 7/25/2013 12:45:21 PM
never underestimate Nintendo
#45Ratlank02RPosted 7/25/2013 12:53:24 PM
When the character battle ends I'll send you a PM with a screenshot of how many points I got, and you do the same. If I lose, I'll suicide my account.
You told me to "shove it" which greatly offended me and I can't wait until I win and can tell you to shove it.
---
#46Ratlank02RPosted 7/25/2013 12:55:17 PM
I forgot to add that I'll never come back; no more new accounts or anything of the like.
---
#47fiasco86Posted 7/25/2013 12:58:05 PM
Well that's quite the wager. I'll have to screenshot this. Though I'm sure you won't follow through on your word. It would be easy enough to make a new account and simply not make it known that it's the same person.
---
Top 100 Games of All Time video countdown:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdvbVOHRybalW-7GExzgqbbBf1bGVV3L
#48SoincMetalPosted 7/25/2013 12:59:53 PM
Ratlank02R posted...
I forgot to add that I'll never come back; no more new accounts or anything of the like.

Right, you'll be back. On a different board or the same one the magics of the internet.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#49Ratlank02RPosted 7/25/2013 1:01:31 PM
I'll follow through, although I have obviously no way of proving that. But Ratlank will be gone forever; all three Ratlank accounts I've used will be unusable. I'm incredibly attached to the Ratlank name and use it for everything; I would rather just go to another website than use a non-Ratlank username.
---