This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call of Duty Developer Gets Death Threats After New Patch

#51SoincMetalPosted 7/25/2013 7:54:27 PM
Somnambulistic posted...
aDomination posted...
It's their own fault for catering to kids, all these nerf/buffs happen because kids go on twitter or the CoD boards and complain they're being killed to much.

"It's their fault for paying attention to community feedback and actually attempting to balance their game."

This, they don't need to listen to the consumers they F things up way too much. The Devs need to listen to the Devs. If something is obivoulsy broken then yea fix that but complaing about a 100th of a second you wont see is just plain dumb. But there is a time were consumer input is needed, this is not that time.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#52TheBlueStigPosted 7/25/2013 8:10:23 PM
SoincMetal posted...
Somnambulistic posted...
aDomination posted...
It's their own fault for catering to kids, all these nerf/buffs happen because kids go on twitter or the CoD boards and complain they're being killed to much.

"It's their fault for paying attention to community feedback and actually attempting to balance their game."

This, they don't need to listen to the consumers they F things up way too much. The Devs need to listen to the Devs. If something is obivoulsy broken then yea fix that but complaing about a 100th of a second you wont see is just plain dumb. But there is a time were consumer input is needed, this is not that time.

You would see the rate of fire difference, it's the difference between 5 bullets per second, and roughly 2.25 bullets per second, around half as slow as original. The reload difference you wouldn't see.

Personally I wish they would use the real stats for each weapon, including rate of fire, accuracy grouping, recoil, and damage per round based on FMJ rounds. If they need to balance the gameplay, alter the ammo type and ONLY the ammo type. Either that or remove overpowered weapons and add in weaker weapons.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#53FFTHEWINNER(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 8:04:10 AM
bump.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#54VasDeferensPosted 7/26/2013 8:07:09 AM
Don't give the media more ammunition for their " videogames produce violence " argument .
#55Roddy_DPosted 7/26/2013 8:10:32 AM
It has something to do with the fact that you can longer get a quad-feed with 4 single shot kills when using the DSR (because the time in between shots is now longer), unless you reload cancel between each shot (its a hassle).
It's mainly just the wannabe 13 yr old montage kids getting angry over this patch.. Smh.
---
XBL: RoddieDee
#56Banana_ManaPosted 7/26/2013 8:19:03 AM
Ratlank02R posted...
gabrius posted...
Ratlank02R posted...
I agree in theory, but in reality prosecuting everyone who makes threats on the internet would be impractical to say the least.

You're right - they should be invited forced to participate in the 1st Annual Hunger Games/Battle Royale instead ;)

Now that's something I can get behind.

At least one of you is Sun Devil, and it confuses me.

Um... On topic (I suppose)... I agree that this type of nutbag is why gaming is seen as childish... And given no respect.
---
Top Ten E3 Announcements:
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/2013/06/top-bananas-e3-ten-best-e3-2013.html
#57Banana_ManaPosted 7/26/2013 8:22:49 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
Ratlank02R posted...
gabrius posted...
Ratlank02R posted...
I agree in theory, but in reality prosecuting everyone who makes threats on the internet would be impractical to say the least.

You're right - they should be invited forced to participate in the 1st Annual Hunger Games/Battle Royale instead ;)

Now that's something I can get behind.

At least one of you is Sun Devil, and it confuses me.

Um... On topic (I suppose)... I agree that this type of nutbag is why gaming is seen as childish... And given no respect.

Just to clarify, nutbag refers to those complaining via death threats as a whole.

:D
---
Top Ten E3 Announcements:
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/2013/06/top-bananas-e3-ten-best-e3-2013.html
#58aDominationPosted 7/26/2013 12:29:20 PM
VasDeferens posted...
Don't give the media more ammunition for their " videogames produce violence " argument .

They'll never win that argument.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Avatar of Sithis 150(G)Chosen to bring death to Tamriel.
#59TheBlueStigPosted 7/26/2013 12:55:18 PM
aDomination posted...
VasDeferens posted...

They'll never win that argument.

The media doesn't need ammo to use, they just make s*** up as they go along.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.