This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 signing out when I change games

#1Lizuka8002Posted 7/26/2013 11:30:58 AM
For the past couple of days, every time I change games or apps - even just leaving one to go back to the main menu - I get signed out. This has been happening ever since that day when everything was just going crazy, where eventually I had to switch to a different console because mine just stopped signing in entirely.

So, anyone else been having this issue, or know how to fix it? I'm not certain what exactly is causing it; on a different console with the same profile I'm not having this problem, and it does not seem to strictly be a system issue either.
#2TheBlueStigPosted 7/26/2013 11:36:39 AM
Lizuka8002 posted...
For the past couple of days, every time I change games or apps - even just leaving one to go back to the main menu - I get signed out. This has been happening ever since that day when everything was just going crazy, where eventually I had to switch to a different console because mine just stopped signing in entirely.

So, anyone else been having this issue, or know how to fix it? I'm not certain what exactly is causing it; on a different console with the same profile I'm not having this problem, and it does not seem to strictly be a system issue either.

You just solved your own problem, go back to the original console, that problem was fixed by 6pm that day.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#3Lizuka8002(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 11:53:19 AM(edited)
TheBlueStig posted...
Lizuka8002 posted...

You just solved your own problem, go back to the original console, that problem was fixed by 6pm that day.

That has been fixed now, yeah, it's just that now on the original one I have to sign back in every time I change games.
#4Lizuka8002(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 6:05:21 PM
Okay, I got it resolved now. I had to delete my profile then re-download it, that solved the problem.