This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just bought a 360, have a couple questions to ask...

#1georgethecow4Posted 7/26/2013 1:09:38 PM
So after having my 30th one break on me, I bought a slim model from a local guy. I paid $270 and got like 6 games, a Kinect, and a whole bunch of Skylanders stuff. He also said that he bought the season pass for Black Ops 2.

So I tried to get the new maps downloaded but I can't find a way to download them without it wanting to charge me. This is probably because I'm using my profile and I can't get online with his profile without the pass code (it auto logs on to his when I turn the system on.)

So is there a way to download the maps and stuff without having to log on to his profile, or do I need to get to guessing his pass code so I can get them?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew
#2Ratlank02RPosted 7/26/2013 1:11:04 PM
I laughed at "George the cow".
---
It irritates me when people say "RPG games".
I am no longer a troll. Ratlank is now straight!
#3HulkxxSMASHPosted 7/26/2013 1:12:28 PM
Did he want you to be able to access his stuff? If yes... ask him for the passcode. If not... buy them yourself.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#4majicray2112Posted 7/26/2013 1:14:39 PM
Yes, just drop to your knees and pray to Jesus Christ. Soon he will E-mail the instructions how to do it.
#5georgethecow4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 1:20:44 PM
HulkxxSMASH posted...
Did he want you to be able to access his stuff? If yes... ask him for the passcode. If not... buy them yourself.

He advertised it, so I would assume so. I didn't want to bother them about it what with them being random people from a Facebook garage sell page, but I guess I'll ask them. Thanks!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew
#6HulkxxSMASHPosted 7/26/2013 1:35:11 PM
georgethecow4 posted...
HulkxxSMASH posted...

He advertised it, so I would assume so. I didn't want to bother them about it what with them being random people from a Facebook garage sell page, but I guess I'll ask them. Thanks!

Never know... he might be a nice dude an doean't want his profile anymore...

or... he used your naivity to get a sale. Still, good guys are out there so you might be alright.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#7ghostwarrior79Posted 8/1/2013 12:43:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]