This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you refer to yourself as an Achievement Hunter. I hate you

#101gabriusPosted 7/28/2013 9:52:29 PM
Lonny "Pooppost" Johnson
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#102LethalbuttersPosted 7/28/2013 10:15:41 PM
Winternova posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...
your inability to separate your obsession with achieving things in the gaming world via meaningless achievements" has ruined gaming!

I hate people with an inability to use a matched pair of quotation marks.

^^ This
---
It won't budge.
#103LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 4:13:25 PM
NeWsKiLLz posted...
I actually think games are getting more complicated which is why i stick with the dumb down arcade games anymore.

oh cool, is that why your name is NeWsKiLLz
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#104glassghost0Posted 7/29/2013 4:22:00 PM
Why is this stupid topic still active?
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#105LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 4:25:22 PM
glassghost0 posted...

Because this is a forum to discuss Xbox 360 Generally. Wherein Achievements are being discussed and their overall value to the player. As evidenced within the general Xbox 360 populous sees none in the worthless tracking of how much of a life you have. Thanks for your concern.
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#106glassghost0Posted 7/29/2013 4:29:49 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...
glassghost0 posted...

Because this is a forum to discuss Xbox 360 Generally. Wherein Achievements are being discussed and their overall value to the player. As evidenced within the general Xbox 360 populous sees none in the worthless tracking of how much of a life you have. Thanks for your concern.

-Achievements are optional
-Some people find them fun
-Some people hate them
-Some don't care
/topic
---
No Thanks
#107LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 4:51:40 PM
glassghost0 posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...
glassghost0 posted...

-Some people hate them
-Some don't care
/topic

And you, don't get to decide whether or not a discussion is valid or is to cease
the mods do,
/post
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#108glassghost0Posted 7/29/2013 5:00:31 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...
glassghost0 posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...
glassghost0 posted...

-Some people hate them
-Some don't care
/topic

And you, don't get to decide whether or not a discussion is valid or is to cease
the mods do,
/post

whatever, troll boy
---
No Thanks
#109nintendofan100Posted 7/29/2013 5:15:06 PM
I wasn't gonna say it initially, but now I am, its so DAMN obvious that people like the topic creator, (assuming it isn't a joke) are jealous of others, its like bullies who pick on nerds because they know the nerds are more qualified to survive in the real world. Its kinda pathetic when you think about it.
---
This snarky comment has been brought to you by "the internet" if it doesn't have "inter" in it, its...probably a regular kind of net.
#110EDarienPosted 7/29/2013 6:54:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyDWuyudH9U
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14