This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

August's Free Games With Gold Are -

#101glassghost0Posted 7/28/2013 9:22:45 PM
flame030191 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
You get mad and claim it has nothing to do with any of those things Prove me wrong for once.

-"Now to some, I'm sure that's all they care about, which is fine. But stop acting like it's some amazing deal and Sony is being so generous."

First f****** thing I said. I don't give a s*** about PS+, I don't care about the service. I'm talking about how you Sony fanboys portray it.

-"I said people need to stop acting like, "Hur Sony gave us free games this month. What did M$ give out?"

-"I have nothing against the service, by all means, purchase it and enjoy it, but people need to stop acting the way they do about it."

And yet you take every step possible to bash it anytime it's brought up.

Why can't you comprehend anything? I posted, and you responded with stuff about the service, then I was responding to what you said.

You chose to quote my post and list all your stuff and post: "Fact is, the only people who dislike PS+ are those who think the only reason to get it are the free games and that you never get more games in the future. Essentially pessimistic haters."

Sony Fanboy

I reply again, with how I'm talking about the people not the service.

Then I state a fact, 100% fact: "You don't own those games. Nor do you retain them, unless you keep paying."

Stop spinning that ^. That's not even bashing anything, that's just telling it like it is.

Then I remark that you they can't offer simple things in return.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#102flame030191Posted 7/28/2013 9:29:34 PM
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
You get mad and claim it has nothing to do with any of those things Prove me wrong for once.

-"Now to some, I'm sure that's all they care about, which is fine. But stop acting like it's some amazing deal and Sony is being so generous."

First f****** thing I said. I don't give a s*** about PS+, I don't care about the service. I'm talking about how you Sony fanboys portray it.

-"I said people need to stop acting like, "Hur Sony gave us free games this month. What did M$ give out?"

-"I have nothing against the service, by all means, purchase it and enjoy it, but people need to stop acting the way they do about it."

And yet you take every step possible to bash it anytime it's brought up.

Why can't you comprehend anything? I posted, and you responded with stuff about the service, then I was responding to what you said.

You chose to quote my post and list all your stuff and post: "Fact is, the only people who dislike PS+ are those who think the only reason to get it are the free games and that you never get more games in the future. Essentially pessimistic haters."

Sony Fanboy

I reply again, with how I'm talking about the people not the service.

Then I state a fact, 100% fact: "You don't own those games. Nor do you retain them, unless you keep paying."

Stop spinning that ^. That's not even bashing anything, that's just telling it like it is.

Then I remark that you they can't offer simple things in return.

Grammar. Learn it.

That said, you consistently say it's not worth the money because you only rent the games and lose your benefits when you quit paying. How is this any different, at all, from any other subscription based service available? Because Sony has it?

You call me a Sony fanboy, yet I'm not the one bashing someone, just pointing out facts that you seem to neglect in order to hate on Sony. So if anything, you're an Xbox fanboy.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.
#103glassghost0Posted 7/28/2013 9:48:14 PM
flame030191 posted...

Grammar. Learn it.

That said, you consistently say it's not worth the money because you only rent the games and lose your benefits when you quit paying. How is this any different, at all, from any other subscription based service available? Because Sony has it?

You call me a Sony fanboy, yet I'm not the one bashing someone, just pointing out facts that you seem to neglect in order to hate on Sony. So if anything, you're an Xbox fanboy.

I'm not continuing this past this post. Your name is Flame for a reason, which you show by adding a smarta** comment about grammar.

1.I type this way because it's easier for people to read.

2.For the final time, my problem, in this topic, is how PS Fanboys represent PS+. I have no issues with PS+ itself. If you like it and benefit from it, by all means buy it. Yet you keep dancing around that point, instead you keep trying to say I'm bashing PS+ when that's the only subject you're bringing up as comebacks.

3.I'm no Xbox fanboy, I own multiple consoles and owned 3 Sony consoles. I don't own a PS3 or WiiU

4.If you want me to address it directly: Would I buy PS+? No. If I want a game, I'll buy it. Why would I pay money to get discounted prices? Cloud saves are meh. No Party Chat, no one I know has a PS3, unstable security.
---
No Thanks
#104flame030191Posted 7/28/2013 9:52:19 PM
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Grammar. Learn it.

I'm not continuing this past this post. Your name is Flame for a reason, which you show by adding a smarta** comment about grammar.

1.I type this way because it's easier for people to read.

2.For the final time, my problem, in this topic, is how PS Fanboys represent PS+. I have no issues with PS+ itself. If you like it and benefit from it, by all means buy it. Yet you keep dancing around that point, instead you keep trying to say I'm bashing PS+ when that's the only subject you're bringing up as comebacks.

3.I'm no Xbox fanboy, I own multiple consoles and owned 3 Sony consoles. I don't own a PS3 or WiiU

4.If you want me to address it directly: Would I buy PS+? No. If I want a game, I'll buy it. Why would I pay money to get discounted prices? Cloud saves are meh. No Party Chat, no one I know has a PS3, unstable security.

ITT: Owning different consoles means you're not a fanboy.

And type because it's easier to read? Because "Then I remark that you they can't offer simple things in return." makes total sense.
---
#105DougEInstructorPosted 7/28/2013 11:13:14 PM
Well this sucks I really wanted it to be Battlefield 3. PS3 users get that for free so should we!
#106HambodiasPosted 7/28/2013 11:42:25 PM
flame, just shut up already. Why does glassghost's opinion even matter to you? You're gonna continue paying for PS+, since you obviously like it. It's not like ghost talking down on it will affect you next time you go to renew your subscription.

On topic:

I'll be pretty stoked if Dead Rising 2 is one of the free games, I never got a chance to play it and I was actually looking to buy it pretty soon.
---
Dertbag Clothing
#107flame030191Posted 7/28/2013 11:44:11 PM
Hambodias posted...
flame, just shut up already. Why does glassghost's opinion even matter to you? You're gonna continue paying for PS+, since you obviously like it. It's not like ghost talking down on it will affect you next time you go to renew your subscription.

On topic:

I'll be pretty stoked if Dead Rising 2 is one of the free games, I never got a chance to play it and I was actually looking to buy it pretty soon.

I'm correcting his misunderstanding of the service. It's now very apparent he is just trolling it for no reason.
---
#108glassghost0Posted 7/28/2013 11:45:07 PM
flame030191 posted...
Hambodias posted...

On topic:

I'm correcting his misunderstanding of the service. It's now very apparent he is just trolling it for no reason.

lol, ok
---
No Thanks
#109HambodiasPosted 7/29/2013 12:04:39 AM
flame030191 posted...
Hambodias posted...

On topic:

hardly any trolling at all. Just cuz he had an opinion that was the opposite of yours doesn't mean he was trolling. One can argue that you are trolling. anyways, that doesn't matter, you can play/pay for whatever the hell you want, we honestly don't care. Just don't come in all high n mighty because of the perks you get with the service you pay for cuz that is just annoying.
---
Dertbag Clothing
#110lostnumberwarPosted 7/29/2013 12:04:50 AM
flame030191 posted...
Hambodias posted...

On topic:

Says the guy who brought PS+ into a discussion on the Xbox 360 board.
Who the hell cares about PS+ it is off topic.
You want to talk PS+ do it on a Playstation message board.
---
http://tinyurl.com/munz2mb