This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does my Xbox keep signing me out?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why does my Xbox keep signing me out?
2 years ago#1
So every time I load up a game, or go back to the dashboard or whatever, I get signed out of my profile. For example, I turn my Xbox on, it auto signs me into LIVE like normal, I load up MW3. When it gets to the main menu it signs me out of my profile, I sign back in, then I choose the " multiplayer tab ", while it's loading it signs me right back out. I sign back in at the multiplayer menu then everything is fine. But if I get done, and go back to the dashboard, it signs me back out while it's loading the dashboard up.

I have it set to where it auto logs my profile in when I turn my Xbox on, I always have. It never started doing this until LIVE was down for those few hours last week. I just started to get annoyed with it now because I haven't played but 25 minutes since then until today.
2 years ago#2
any1?
2 years ago#3
do you have the beta. are you using a wireless connection?
2 years ago#4
make sure the ip your xbox uses has the proper ports open, do the network connectivity test in settings and see if you get an error
---
Ron Paul 2012
2 years ago#5
I had exactly the same problem a couple of weeks back. I posted on here and got a good resopnse with lots of ideas to try but despite all the help and things I tried nothing worked. After a couple of weeks the problem seemed to go away by itself.

Have a look for my thread Losing patience with xbox live for the ideas. Sorry but for some reason I can`t post the link.
2 years ago#6
Since the beta, mine does this a lot with Netflix, and every time it does, when it signs back in, I'm not gold anymore and gotta restart my system
2 years ago#7
I love when people ask for help, and then disappear.

Answer to xbox issue: buy laffy taffy or airheads, chew until sticky, open disc tray and stuff wad inside, you're welcome.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why does my Xbox keep signing me out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived