This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There's something wrong with my xbox, need help

#1Embo-1Posted 7/29/2013 10:52:51 AM
For the last week and a bit my xbox has problems where it would keep disconnecting from live randomly. The most annoying problem though is that when I join party chat with my friends, we would all be talking then everything would go quiet for a few seconds and say everyone's left the party, even though I know it's me.

Another issue is that during the times it doesn't disconnect, someone would be talking, cut out for 10 seconds but other people would be responding to the person I can't hear. For example just now my friend was talking loudly, he went quiet for me but when my other friend responded I could hear the other guy through his echo, even though he's quiet on my side of party chat.

I've been trying everything for ages and nothings worked, so I borrowed my friends xbox, put it into all my cables and it's been working absolutely fine when his is plugged into my internet.

I've tried:

Port forwarding
Opening nat
Deleting and re downloading profile
Restoring factory default on xbox settings and superhub settings
Switching on and off

Nothings working, any ideas?
---
Bolt actions speak louder than words
#2SheepinatorPosted 7/29/2013 11:03:13 AM
You used the same mic and headset too? Is your 360 connected with wifi? Did you plug in the other 360 in the same location? I'm wondering if you're getting a weak wifi signal where your 360 is. If so, you could test it out by using an ethernet cable instead of wifi.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#3Embo-1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 11:08:26 AM
I used both of them with ethernet cable, and I used both the same controller and headset
---
#4Embo-1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 1:31:43 PM
Is there no one who can help? What am I supposed to do? I'm beyond stress with this not being able to come home from work and just talk with my mates.
---