This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft games -- soulless?

#21SoF-RamboPosted 7/29/2013 2:57:54 PM
Oh look another "Why don't they make the games they used to." thread.

Newsflash. They did. You didn't buy them. That's why they won't make them anymore.

Go home, weeaboo.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#22CammyApplePosted 7/29/2013 3:01:24 PM
jimm120 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Playing through DKCR and Star Fox on the 3DS and it just amazes me what Nintendo does with silly childish games, they have such heart, I just don't see that with anything coming out of MS studios.. and I'm no Nintendo fanboy for sure, I wouldn't own a Wii if you gave it to me, mostly because of waggle - but the games, it's the games.

Was Gunvalkrie souless?? That game was the bomb...and it was on the xbox.

It was soul crushing at times. Also the forced inverted controls were iffy at times as well.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#23jimm120Posted 7/30/2013 6:53:38 AM
CammyApple posted...
jimm120 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Playing through DKCR and Star Fox on the 3DS and it just amazes me what Nintendo does with silly childish games, they have such heart, I just don't see that with anything coming out of MS studios.. and I'm no Nintendo fanboy for sure, I wouldn't own a Wii if you gave it to me, mostly because of waggle - but the games, it's the games.

Was Gunvalkrie souless?? That game was the bomb...and it was on the xbox.

It was soul crushing at times. Also the forced inverted controls were iffy at times as well.

Yeah...I hated the inverted controls. And I think I was towards the end (I was like climbing some kind of tube from the inside) before I FINALLY mastered the controls (well, understood the controls well).
---
Worthy Indie: Trino - Shoot 1UP - Weapon of Choice - Your Doodles Are Bugged - Breath Of Death
Queued: You Will Die - Veks & Silence - Kaleidoscope - Olu
#24natevinesPosted 7/30/2013 7:14:07 AM
Soulless is just a word used by hipsters who bemoan the purported 'corporatization' of gaming and other forms of media, not recognizing that this has always been the case. Sure, MS' best games aren't comical or marketed for children but they still have 'soul'.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman