This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If it wasen't for Xbox Gold this could have been a great console

#61TheBlueStigPosted 7/31/2013 8:24:36 PM
flame030191 posted...
How long does it take you, a couple of hours a day to do that?

Sad, really. I spend 3 minutes on my two accounts on it, get 200 points every two weeks, and call it done. I don't need it to buy my things for me, and I don't feel like wasting time and will just sitting there typing something different over 100 times a day.

That said, I do also have the opinion that Gold isn't worth the price, of any price, due to the lack of actual premium features. Party Chat and cloud saving aside, what does it have that other networks or devices doesn't offer for free?

15 minutes for all 5 accounts while I eat breakfast every day, and I only type in one thing and just spam the Related Searches buttons going through all 5 accounts.

And it's already well known how much of a Sony fanboy you are, and how much you've already been destroyed on this issue EVERY SINGLE TIME this subject comes up.

You're Done.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#62flame030191Posted 7/31/2013 8:29:03 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
flame030191 posted...

Sad, really. I spend 3 minutes on my two accounts on it, get 200 points every two weeks, and call it done. I don't need it to buy my things for me, and I don't feel like wasting time and will just sitting there typing something different over 100 times a day.

That said, I do also have the opinion that Gold isn't worth the price, of any price, due to the lack of actual premium features. Party Chat and cloud saving aside, what does it have that other networks or devices doesn't offer for free?

15 minutes for all 5 accounts while I eat breakfast every day, and I only type in one thing and just spam the Related Searches buttons going through all 5 accounts.

And it's already well known how much of a Sony fanboy you are, and how much you've already been destroyed on this issue EVERY SINGLE TIME this subject comes up.

You're Done.

No, you're just a troll who gets mad when someone posts something you kind of disagree with and blow it into huge proportions.

You can't even name said feature that I pointed out. And, wait, I forgot that I need to remove Party Chat. PC and Vita offer that for free. So, again, what feature does Gold offer, besides cloud saving, that isn't free for any other network or device?
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.
#63glassghost0Posted 7/31/2013 10:10:48 PM
flame030191 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
flame030191 posted...

You're Done.

No, you're just a troll who gets mad when someone posts something you kind of disagree with and blow it into huge proportions.

You can't even name said feature that I pointed out. And, wait, I forgot that I need to remove Party Chat. PC and Vita offer that for free. So, again, what feature does Gold offer, besides cloud saving, that isn't free for any other network or device?

Flame, you're really sad. Everything you post is in ignorance. Your name is Flame because you get a kick out of doing stuff like this, we're just stupid for falling for it.

I'm not putting you on ignore but I am going to ignore everything you post from now on. I'd rather team up with Blue then deal with your bs and that's saying something.

You try to say something then try to go back on it and act like you didn't say the original thing in the first place.

You post with complete ignorance, then try to say, "I know you are but what am I?" whenever someone replies back to you.

You're done
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#64flame030191Posted 7/31/2013 10:14:53 PM
So again, you have nothing to defend the price with so you go to personal insults.

Here's a tip. Don't blindly hate on something. Learn about it. Try it out. Then form an opinion.

But wait, that's too much work for anyone on GFAQs, isn't it?
---
#65glassghost0Posted 7/31/2013 10:16:59 PM
flame030191 posted...
So again, you have nothing to defend the price with so you go to personal insults.

Here's a tip. Don't blindly hate on something. Learn about it. Try it out. Then form an opinion.

What the f*** are you even talking about?!?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!?!?

Jesus christ dude

Learn about it.

Take your own advice, kid.
---
No Thanks
#66flame030191Posted 7/31/2013 10:22:47 PM
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Jesus christ dude

Learn about it.

1. Didn't you say you were going to ignore me?

2. You blindly hate on PSN all the time, and everything it has to offer. Why not actually try it out?

3. Go back to school. You obviously need to take more reading comprehension courses.
---
#67glassghost0Posted 7/31/2013 10:33:08 PM
flame030191 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Jesus christ dude

Learn about it.

2. You blindly hate on PSN all the time, and everything it has to offer. Why not actually try it out?

3. Go back to school. You obviously need to take more reading comprehension courses.

Because I honestly can't tell if you're being serious about stuff or just trolling because:

A.If you're being serious, it's sad
B.If you're trolling, you aren't very good at it.

You're literally doing what you say I'm doing.

Now. I really am done this time. Goodbye

Also:

1.I don't care
2.Wrong, learn to read. I don't know how many posts now, and you can't get it through you thick skull what I said about PSN.
3.Reading comprehension can't help anyone read your ignorant posts.(Which other people pointed out too.)
---
No Thanks
#68flame030191Posted 7/31/2013 10:36:28 PM
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Jesus christ dude

Learn about it.

Because I honestly can't tell if you're being serious about stuff or just trolling because:

A.If you're being serious, it's sad
B.If you're trolling, you aren't very good at it.

You're literally doing what you say I'm doing.

Now. I really am done this time. Goodbye

Also:

1.I don't care
2.Wrong, learn to read. I don't know how many posts now, and you can't get it through you thick skull what I said about PSN.
3.Reading comprehension can't help anyone read your ignorant posts.(Which other people pointed out too.)

So you claim to ignore me, then you're the only one who responds to me. Seems legit.

Even funnier, all these posts insulting me yet you STILL can't say anything in your own defense.
---
#69VI_CoursePosted 7/31/2013 11:54:01 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
ChronoCactaur posted...
Oh, and, I don't want to hear the BS excuse that Halo and Gears of War alone justify the $60 price tag when there are better multiplayer options on PS3, and they're free... well if it doesn't come with an online pass anyway.

How pathetic is it that every single troll outs themself the minute they use the $60 price for Gold?

That's the same price as PS+, which is REQUIRED to play online on the PS4, and only gullible suckers pay that price for Gold.

So go back to your bridge little troll, you're pathetic and out of date at the same time.

It's not the same price. PS+ is $50.
$60 is used for the price of Live because it's the official price point, which is the best to use for comparative purposes. My friend could sell it to me for $10, but that does not change the fact that it is officially priced at $60, and is thus the price that should be used.
---
Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe