This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games With Gold FAQ

#41dbzxgamerPosted 8/29/2013 10:49:15 AM
fiasco86 posted...
david66679 posted...
If you go to Xbox.com.au it shows Magic 2013 as the next free game. Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/bVyZAN0.jpg

Interesting. Haven't the free games been different outside of the U.S. in the past though?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/games-with-gold it is different because the only games mentioned are DR2 and CZ
#42IWUPosted 8/30/2013 4:28:44 AM
fiasco86 posted...
IWU posted...
fiasco86 posted...
IWU posted...
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.

This sig is a masterpiece. Though I have to admit, I didn't know about "free reign" and "tow the line."

Thanks, it was a bit of a challenge to compose it in a way which made it "make sense". I was originally toying around with the idea of inserting "bold face(ed) liar" as opposed to "mute point", but I think "mute point" is as common of a mistake, funnier, and I don't have enough sig space for both so I went with that instead.

Funny thing, I was talking to my mom over the phone a few days ago and she used "mute point" during our conversation. I just kinda chuckled to myself on the inside and thought, bless my moms heart lol! I admit, I myself used "irregardless" for years before I learned it was incorrect.

So I hope you don't mind; I borrowed your sig to put on my whiteboard at work. My boss says so many stupid things like this, so I've modified it a bit to add in most of his common errors. Here's my version:

I should of said something to try and get my message acrost, but I could care less if he takes me for granite. Irregardless, I've flushed out a plan that, for all intensive purposes, will make it a mute point and I'll have no apathy for anyone it effects, accept for my friends and I.

Not a problem, and I think your version is a lot better than mine! LOL! I'm just glad people get a kick out of what I tried to do with my sig. I've always had a fascination with commonly misspoken words or phrases and find it interesting when a phase is misspoken so much by society that the incorrect version becomes correct or, so common place that the original version gets all but forgotten.
---
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.
#43Ryan-06Posted 9/16/2013 7:01:13 AM
don't give a crap anymore. My Gold expired and I'm not renewing it. PS4 is coming. WOO
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US sucks =(
#44gudamanPosted 9/16/2013 9:52:52 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
don't give a crap anymore. My Gold expired and I'm not renewing it. PS4 is coming. WOO

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Subscriptions?Campaign=gff-live-welcome-offer

US/CA account & valid credit card needed, auto renew can be turned off at end of transaction.
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#45ben10pokemon79Posted 9/19/2013 6:00:52 PM
THIS IS A RUMOR!

But I heard that COD MW2 and Left 4 Dead are Games With Gold this October.

If anyone does know what dumb stuff Microsoft wants to give us next, tell me. Bet it won't be Far Cry 3 or anything from this century though.
---
Gamertag: Daredad Crust
Need boosting partners for: Fracture, TimeShift, Battle Fantasia, Stranglehold, TC's HAWX, Dark Sector
#46AndyJoe89Posted 9/23/2013 7:39:04 AM
ben10pokemon79 posted...
THIS IS A RUMOR!

If anyone does know what dumb stuff Microsoft wants to give us next, tell me. Bet it won't be Far Cry 3 or anything from this century though.

I think someone forgot what century means.
---
He's not your average Joe. AndyJoe89 has been unlocked!
You donít have time to ponder such questions, as Munchlax has just eaten a Smash Ball!!!
#47orangeneePosted 9/23/2013 11:26:59 AM
AndyJoe89 posted...
ben10pokemon79 posted...
THIS IS A RUMOR!

I think someone forgot what century means.

I think someone forgot what exaggeration for effect means.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#48G-ZissPosted 10/1/2013 3:40:32 AM
Any word on what today's game is?
#49atomicbreathPosted 10/7/2013 10:07:56 AM
I like this sticky. I just wish it was updated since August to include the most recent games.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#50OverburdenedPosted 10/7/2013 11:03:43 AM
Word is Halo 3 is coming this 16th.
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.