This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games With Gold FAQ

#51SunDevil77(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 2:36:37 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
don't give a crap anymore. My Gold expired and I'm not renewing it. PS4 is coming. WOO

How relevant to the topic, thank you
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#52SunDevil77(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 2:37:48 PM
atomicbreath posted...
I like this sticky. I just wish it was updated since August to include the most recent games.

I wish I could update OP, but there's a limit on edits :/
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#53StucklnMyPantsPosted 10/14/2013 1:11:27 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
atomicbreath posted...
I like this sticky. I just wish it was updated since August to include the most recent games.

I wish I could update OP, but there's a limit on edits :/

There really should be an exception for topics that are also stickies. At least, for the topic creator. That way, if the TC keeps it up to date, all of the relevant information will be located in the first post instead of throughout the topic.

Though, I really don't see a reason for the arbitrary 1 hour editing limit tbqh. Like how often are people going to change messages that are a few days old or older, or even try to edit their message to "trick" someone else?
#54Xman490Posted 11/2/2013 9:37:42 PM
Microsoft has done so much wrong with this. The only games from this service that are good have been Assassin's Creed 2, Halo 3, Crackdown, and Dead Rising 2. If twice as many of these were good and Microsoft announced a continuation next year, I would consider getting an XbOne as my next-gen console, but Sony does discounts and freebies much better.

By the way, the game this 1/2-month is stupid, and Halo 3 got off the line before it.
---
It's about time we had more console generation 6 nostalgia, right?
#55atomicbreathPosted 11/7/2013 7:06:38 AM
Xman490 posted...
If twice as many of these were good and Microsoft announced a continuation next year, I would consider getting an XbOne as my next-gen console, but Sony does discounts and freebies much better.

I would consider getting a next gen console right away if MS and Sony had made all or most of the DL-able games carry over to the new system. I understand that, traditionally, the video game market has been disposable, favoring a new medium (cartridge, cd-rom, blu-ray) with each new generation. Why hasn't this next generation of consoles embraced the digital carry-over like other digital media markets? This is my biggest frustration. When I get a new computer, I can still play my old games. When I get a new phone, I can still carry over my digital purchases if I stay in the same universe (apple, android, etc). When I purchase digital music, I can keep it seemingly forever.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#56charlton3kPosted 11/27/2013 6:02:44 AM
Gears of War and Shoot Many Robots for December.
---
Craphex
http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2410815/
#57Joey-ZazaPosted 1/2/2014 6:40:13 AM
SunDevil just make a 2.0 I guess and then BAM.

BAM.

BAM 2.0
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#58sidvicious315Posted 1/20/2014 8:03:57 AM
Nice stuff I just thought I would add that yea u keep the game with gold but u can't play it without gold and if ur offline u can't play them. This us going off my experience when dead rising 2 was available O_O
#59SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 1/21/2014 11:16:16 AM
sidvicious315 posted...
Nice stuff I just thought I would add that yea u keep the game with gold but u can't play it without gold and if ur offline u can't play them. This us going off my experience when dead rising 2 was available O_O

you can play it without gold!!!
#60fiasco86Posted 1/21/2014 11:27:49 AM
sidvicious315 posted...

Yeah, none of that is true.
---
Please let me know what you think of my youtube channel. Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame