This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games With Gold FAQ

#61sidvicious315Posted 1/21/2014 7:41:27 PMmessage detail
ok well maybe they changed it since i tried playing dead rising 2 cuz if you cant connect to xbox live then the game wont launch. in fact if you lose connection to live a timer pops up and says you must reconnect or the game will shut down.
#62SunDevil77(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 9:59:13 PMmessage detail
sidvicious315 posted...
ok well maybe they changed it since i tried playing dead rising 2 cuz if you cant connect to xbox live then the game wont launch. in fact if you lose connection to live a timer pops up and says you must reconnect or the game will shut down.

It was never like that dude. You may want to redownload the game or something.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#63fiasco86Posted 1/21/2014 10:52:36 PMmessage detail
SunDevil77 posted...
sidvicious315 posted...

Is this perhaps a restriction of Dead Rising 2 itself?
---
Please let me know what you think of my youtube channel. Constructive criticism welcome.
Top 100 Games Countdown: http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
#64Super CreaturesPosted 1/29/2014 4:14:11 PMmessage detail
SunDevil77 posted...

GoD have always been like that if you aren't playing on the console it was originally downloaded to (or that you have done a license transfer to).

fiasco86 posted...
Is this perhaps a restriction of Dead Rising 2 itself?

No, it just means he is playing it on a console that doesn't have the license for it.

GoD cannot be launched if at least one of the licenses for it are present, either the console license or the profile license, and give you a 10 minute timer to reconnect to Live if you are disconnected while using the profile license.

If he was using the console it was originally downloaded to, he would have no problem playing offline and would not get a timer if he was playing while connected and got disconnected.

Of course, none of that has anything to do with needing Gold, because you don't.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#65sidvicious315Posted 1/30/2014 1:13:49 PMmessage detail
Wow he's right I did download it from someone else console cuz I didn't have the internet at my home, that sucks so if I don't have live I can't play dead rising now cuz I downloaded it on another console. Is there anyway if fixing this?
#66Sw1ft_Blad3Posted 1/30/2014 1:16:45 PMmessage detail
Just use the license transfer option on the account tab on your Xbox.
---
The bird of the Hermes is my name.
Eating my wings to make me tame.
#67sidvicious315Posted 1/30/2014 1:35:53 PMmessage detail
O man thank you no doubt in my mind now Xbox over everything!!
#68Sw1ft_Blad3Posted 1/30/2014 1:49:18 PMmessage detail
No problem, just be forewarned that you can only do it once every 3 months, and you will have to redownload any games that have been downloaded on another Xbox,don't worry though anything downloaded doesn't have to be paid for again if you delete it, even the Game with Gold.
---
#69Super CreaturesPosted 2/1/2014 9:15:49 AMmessage detail
Sw1ft_Blad3 posted...
just be forewarned that you can only do it once every 3 months

Actually, it's once every 4 months (120 days).
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#70Sw1ft_Blad3Posted 2/1/2014 9:19:21 AMmessage detail
I always get that one mixed up.
---