This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games With Gold FAQ

#71cvboybjPosted 2/15/2014 8:41:27 AM
no
---
known as Racecar
#72Cole_HamelsPosted 2/27/2014 1:32:43 PM
If I download a game to a flash drive, but delete it later on, would I still be able to re-download it for free in the future?
#73josh924Posted 2/27/2014 6:52:11 PM
^ I don't see why not; as long as the game is in your download history, you should be able to re-download it as long as your 360 is connected to XBL.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#74fiasco86Posted 3/3/2014 2:21:14 PM(edited)
Starting a petition for a version 2.0 of this topic. All in favor, please sign below.

*sign

EDIT: If there's enough support and SunDevil decides to do it, it would be good to post a draft here so we could help revise it and add any information before the actual topic is posted.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
#75Joseph091472Posted 3/3/2014 2:13:55 PM
*sign.
---
Post-Apocalyptic: After the end of the world (Fallout) - are my favorite type of RPG's.
#76Agent9Posted 3/3/2014 4:02:07 PM
*sign

I'd like to see the list of past games updated monthly.
---
"Oh c'mon Mr. Meathook. You're a big, strong, good-looking guy with a talking tattoo. You can swab my decks anytime." - Guybrush Threepwood
#77fiasco86Posted 3/3/2014 4:37:38 PM
Agent9 posted...
*sign

I'd like to see the list of past games updated monthly.

Unfortunately it's not possible to edit the OP after the first hour(?) so the only way to do that would be in subsequent posts which could be lost among replies. Still, it would be nice to update the past offerings up to the date of version 2.0.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
#78Tyronelio1Posted 3/4/2014 1:19:51 AM
praise the sun.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#79SunDevil77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 12:15:24 PM
fiasco86 posted...
Starting a petition for a version 2.0 of this topic. All in favor, please sign below.

*sign

EDIT: If there's enough support and SunDevil decides to do it, it would be good to post a draft here so we could help revise it and add any information before the actual topic is posted.

I'll make a 2.0 sometime in the next couple days
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#80fiasco86Posted 3/7/2014 2:06:17 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
fiasco86 posted...

*sign

I'll make a 2.0 sometime in the next couple days

Cool! Think you could post a draft here so we could help revise it?
---