This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

suspension ends today, but what time

#1sailormacrossPosted 8/2/2013 5:47:46 AM
reads suspension ends 8/2/2013. its past 7am and still cant sign in.is there a special day time like noon?

my fault I got suspended for couple day - I played a multiplayer online game.
every time I play I play online for awhile I get :
trash talked - audio and text
I get bad rep
I get complaints
and hard to sign back on, have to change password, like someone trying to steal account again
I get bad rep on talking, I don't even use headset.

many times I quit playing online for awhile its gets so bad.
just got. took 3 weeks to get battlefield 3 from online store. tons of updates. played all day. sometimes I did pretty good. got several kills with repair tool.
next thing- bad rep and suspend. suspend on my gametag profile of all things.
my fault, should have played, should learn my lesson from playing other games online - borderlands 2, cod world war, halo 4 and so on.

did notice that battlefield 3 had a country select mode, think I try to play other countries. wonder how long I could play without trouble
---
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)
#2VI_CoursePosted 8/2/2013 5:48:54 AM
What the hell is this?
---
Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe
#3VeliconisPosted 8/2/2013 5:52:04 AM
I think it's trying to communicate! QUICK! GET A TRANSLATOR.
#4FoppePosted 8/2/2013 5:56:28 AM
If they banned you at 3 o'clock, then you are banned until 3 o'clock.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#5VI_CoursePosted 8/2/2013 5:57:40 AM
I understand the question, but what the hell is the rest of the post trying to say?
---
Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe
#6SolidStryderPosted 8/2/2013 6:10:58 AM
LOL'd @ sailormoon trying to figure out why he got suspended. Good luck with that bro.
#7pothocketPosted 8/2/2013 6:17:01 AM
Do yourself and, more importantly, the world a favor by unplugging your mic.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#8orangeneePosted 8/2/2013 6:21:10 AM
This seems like some kind of breakdown. There's guilt, incoherence and self-reflection.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#9Tube_of_NoobPosted 8/2/2013 6:23:11 AM
VI_Course posted...
I understand the question, but what the hell is the rest of the post trying to say?

This. TC I am not trying to be mean but I think you have dyslexia or asbergers or ADD or something. What I am trying to say is you have bigger fish to fry besides your Xbox account.
---
One among the Fence
Currently Playing: Blops 2 & L.A. Noire
#10sailormacross(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 6:26:25 AM
sorry, was in hurry. it only reads date. didn't lift at midnight or 8 am.

the rest, blowing steam - when I play online; sometimes have fun.
but mostly I get screwed. such as kicked, get more bad rep, trashed talked - audio and text. hear other players get trashed talked. people freeze the game on purpose. i'm sure I get filed compliants. have profiles stolen.
i'm afraid to turn off my xbox 360, scared my profile will be stolen.
hate have to be sign in to do other stuff.
yeah, I know half the people read this will lol and other half will say tough crap.
---
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)