This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What free games do you think Microsoft SHOULD be giving away through Live?

#1Sega9599Posted 8/3/2013 7:12:43 AM
Just typing "good ones" is not an answer.

And let's be realistic here. Putting answers such as "Lost Planet 3" or "Modern Warfare 2" are not really to be taken seriously.

Personally.....I think Halo 3 ODST would be a good game to give away. Something to really give that edge of PS+ users, yet it's not too current like 4 or Reach. I think it would be a better decision than Halo Wars.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#2Ginsu VictimPosted 8/3/2013 7:15:07 AM
Why not consult the million other topics asking this?
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#3mabber_IIIPosted 8/3/2013 7:21:32 AM
obviously they should be giving away exclusively game from my most wanted list that I don't already have
#4Sega9599(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 7:29:20 AM
Those other topics people put things like ME3. How on earth are we going to expect MS to give that away? Especially with the release of the Trilogy and all.

This is merely about would Microsoft SHOULD give away. They should not give away Black Ops 2. Let's be reasonable.
---
#5orangeneePosted 8/3/2013 7:32:36 AM
What difference do you think this topic will make. Opinions on what MS should give away are going to be just as unreasonable as what people want MS to give away.

Therefore, Hexic.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#695_EclipsePosted 8/3/2013 7:44:22 AM
Sega9599 posted...
Those other topics people put things like ME3. How on earth are we going to expect MS to give that away? Especially with the release of the Trilogy and all.

This is merely about would Microsoft SHOULD give away. They should not give away Black Ops 2. Let's be reasonable.

Why not? Sony gave away Battlefield 3.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#7frater_davidPosted 8/3/2013 7:48:14 AM
Fable 3
Defense Grid
Assassin's Creed 2
Crackdown
Dead Rising 2
DR2: Case Zero
Halo 3

Seriously people need to quit their ******** and just take the games they give us.
#895_EclipsePosted 8/3/2013 7:52:39 AM
I missed Assassin's creed 2, and I'm mad about that, I actually wanted that game :( but I was in Cali most of the second half of last month, then went to Vegas, the hoover dam, the grand canyon, meteor crater and a few less important spots on the way home.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#9liquidblue4Posted 8/3/2013 7:55:54 AM
Definitely Hexic
---
Do you like beer?
https://www.facebook.com/WvBeerGuide
#10Sega9599(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 8:02:37 AM
Didn't they give Driver away free as well? That's not a bad game....is it?
---