This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One more month exactly until the greatest rpg of our time, Diablo 3, comes out

#1Flamechamp2333Posted 8/3/2013 12:55:11 PM
The real version of Diablo 3 is coming out in exactly one month ladies and gentlemen, and its name is Diablo 3, which is the console version of the game and in my opinion, it was designed from the ground up to be a console game.

I realize many of you will mention the one true mistake in my life, which was hyping up Kingdoms of Amalur to be the greatest roleplaying game ever. I took the high road and conceded I was wrong, however. I believe Diablo 3 will be both the greatest rpg of this gen and the best local couch co-op game of this gen, 2 strong statements that I firmly believe in.

Diablo 3 will have couch co-op and you can play with any combination of 4 players offline or online, local or not local. It will have no real money auction house and the itemization has been built from the ground up, where on average, players got 3-4 legendaries an hour, which some people have never even found in hundreds of hours on the personal computer version of Diablo 3, thanks to the auction house.

So on September 3rd, the defining loot crawler of our time will be out. Sacred 2, torchlight 2, and path of Exile will have a big brother, and its name is Diablo 3.
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#2Mindwipe77Posted 8/3/2013 12:56:46 PM
i was already buying it anyway
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014/Lightning's true #1 fan
Waiting for:Dragons Crown/Tales of Xilla CE
#3SunDevil77Posted 8/3/2013 12:57:53 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
The real version of Diablo 3 is coming out in exactly one month ladies and gentlemen, and its name is Diablo 3

I would pay blizzard to put this quote on the front of the box under Diablo's face.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#4DrFeelgood1984Posted 8/3/2013 1:03:26 PM
Made me laugh. I predict review scores in the 6.0-7.5 range. Mediocrity at its finest.
#5jpraelsterPosted 8/3/2013 1:29:43 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
The real version of Diablo 3 is coming out in exactly one month ladies and gentlemen, and its name is Diablo 3, which is the console version of the game and in my opinion, it was designed from the ground up to be a console game.

I realize many of you will mention the one true mistake in my life, which was hyping up Kingdoms of Amalur to be the greatest roleplaying game ever. I took the high road and conceded I was wrong, however. I believe Diablo 3 will be both the greatest rpg of this gen and the best local couch co-op game of this gen, 2 strong statements that I firmly believe in.

Diablo 3 will have couch co-op and you can play with any combination of 4 players offline or online, local or not local. It will have no real money auction house and the itemization has been built from the ground up, where on average, players got 3-4 legendaries an hour, which some people have never even found in hundreds of hours on the personal computer version of Diablo 3, thanks to the auction house.

So on September 3rd, the defining loot crawler of our time will be out. Sacred 2, torchlight 2, and path of Exile will have a big brother, and its name is Diablo 3.

lol no
#6infinitexxPosted 8/3/2013 1:40:42 PM
Only one month? You're getting a late start bronze.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#7orangeneePosted 8/3/2013 1:44:33 PM
Hyperbole

Noun - Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Synonyms - exaggeration - hyperbola - overstatement
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#8NevercomingdownPosted 8/3/2013 1:51:08 PM
Champ you're gonna be disappointed again.. D3 really isn't all that great and it wasn't just because of the auction house.
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
#9Dragon NexusPosted 8/3/2013 1:53:26 PM
It's sad that people say the auction house was a bad idea.

The RMAH was actually a really good idea. The problem, as always, is developers and publishers twisting the good ideas to fit a business model designed purely to make money, and not to serve as any kind of benefit to the game or its players.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#10TheCuddlyKnifePosted 8/3/2013 1:56:42 PM
i thought dark souls 2 came out in 2014? hmmm...
---
umopapisdnpuaq