This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One more month exactly until the greatest rpg of our time, Diablo 3, comes out

#21TheBlueStigPosted 8/3/2013 3:24:15 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
you haven't played diablo 3 yet. Nobody has.

Diablo 3 isn't out until september 3rd

The beta/alpha version, however, has been out for over a year. That is not the real diablo 3.

I will say no more on this matter.

You need help.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#22zerooo0Posted 8/3/2013 3:35:14 PM
Torchlight 2> Diablo 3.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#23HappyHappyJoyJoyPosted 8/3/2013 3:38:33 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
you haven't played diablo 3 yet. Nobody has.

Diablo 3 isn't out until september 3rd

The beta/alpha version, however, has been out for over a year. That is not the real diablo 3.

I will say no more on this matter.

Actually damn near EVERYONE has played Diablo 3. Here's some reality for you:

This is a port. They are ALWAYS ports. Developers ALWAYS say they "built from the ground up blah blah blah" but they are ALWAYS ports. No one is rewriting code that's already written for no other purpose than to rewrite it. It's bad business, and Activision Blizzard isn't known for doing bad business (consumer unfriendly business? Sure, but they didn't get to the top of the pile by flushing money down the toilet).

They aren't changing base mechanics, the story, the base game play. They're removing the DRM that everyone hated (and wouldn't work on a console... which is no doubt the only reason it's going bye-bye), and as a result the RMAH. If that sounds awesome to you that's probably because you never played Diablo 3. The game is fundamentally flawed on a lot of levels, most of which are well outside the scope of this port and will not be fixed. Honestly, even a Throne of Bhaal-style addition isn't going to be able to "fix" Diablo 3, as there is a lot of stuff wrong at it's core.
---
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/Notveryhappy/FoxNewsBrianWilson.jpg
#24BBBanks03Posted 8/3/2013 3:38:43 PM
How is a game that is comparatively the weakest in its own series "the greatest rpg of our time"?

I mean, D3's not a bad game at all, but even in comparison to D1&2 it comes up short, having nothing to do with the auction house or always-online.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#25GamersTavernPosted 8/3/2013 3:52:38 PM
A game that has already been out for a while is FINALLY COMING OUT! Get excited, guys!
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#26ValedictorianXDPosted 8/3/2013 3:58:41 PM
Diablo 3? That's a weird way to spell Chrono Trigger.
---
Death Threats Received this year: 145; 732 lifetime.
Users Ignoring Me: 492 (approximately)
#27stargazer1981Posted 8/3/2013 4:23:51 PM
ValedictorianXD posted...
Diablo 3? That's a weird way to spell Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic.

Fixed.

;-)

P.S. I love Chrono Trigger.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#28BlueJester007Posted 8/3/2013 6:24:01 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Torchlight 2> Diablo 3.

---
What's in between the two Alt keys (Command keys if you are a Mac user) on your keyboard?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6aiz-La3g4
#29SqawksPosted 8/3/2013 6:31:06 PM
While I don't know about the part about greatest RPG of our time, I do know I will get many hours out of Diablo III once I buy it, and will enjoy it immensely because of it's co-op aspect.
---
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!
#30Mobius1RisingPosted 8/3/2013 6:35:58 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
The real version of Diablo 3 is coming out in exactly one month ladies and gentlemen, and its name is Diablo 3, which is the console version of the game and in my opinion, it was designed from the ground up to be a console game.

I realize many of you will mention the one true mistake in my life, which was hyping up Kingdoms of Amalur to be the greatest roleplaying game ever. I took the high road and conceded I was wrong, however. I believe Diablo 3 will be both the greatest rpg of this gen and the best local couch co-op game of this gen, 2 strong statements that I firmly believe in.

Diablo 3 will have couch co-op and you can play with any combination of 4 players offline or online, local or not local. It will have no real money auction house and the itemization has been built from the ground up, where on average, players got 3-4 legendaries an hour, which some people have never even found in hundreds of hours on the personal computer version of Diablo 3, thanks to the auction house.

So on September 3rd, the defining loot crawler of our time will be out. Sacred 2, torchlight 2, and path of Exile will have a big brother, and its name is Diablo 3.

i don't think it will be the best rpg but i do enjoy loot games like dungeon seige & scared 2.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.