This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

4th Xbox to get RROD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 4th Xbox to get RROD

User Info: Heracylost

Heracylost
3 years ago#11
My 360 died last week. Got the slim 250gb with darksiders 2, downloadible Arkham city for 250$ on sale.
I hope the slims are better than the old ones. They were junk.

User Info: barrysshoes

barrysshoes
3 years ago#12
LEGEND_725 posted...
Cheers

What's your secondary error code? This might give a clue as to whether or not it's just bad luck or if it's mainly your fault.

http://xbox360repairsecondaryerrorcodecheck.blogspot.com/

User Info: LiqiudusSnake

LiqiudusSnake
3 years ago#13
model tc?
When you see me quote someone with no other text, that's when your topic wasn't even good enough to warrant me using my keyboard.

User Info: jimm120

jimm120
3 years ago#14
My first xbox (a 2006 model) got the RROD once and fixed it....it still works.

My 2nd xbox (a 2009 jasper model) has always worked.
Worthy Indie: Breath Of Death - Cuthulu Saves The World - EvilQuest - Trino - Shoot 1UP - Weapon of Choice - Your Doodles Are Bugged - Vintage Hero

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
3 years ago#15
I was thinking about buying a new 360 (still rocking the 20GB one from 2006), but next gen is starting soon, so I changed my mind.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: Tube_of_Noob

Tube_of_Noob
3 years ago#16
You either need to stop buying first generation 360's or give that console plenty of room to breathe. I can't help but think some of that is your fault tc.
"Luckys an old buddy of mine; by buddy I mean the a-hole who ruined my moms lady parts"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 4th Xbox to get RROD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived