This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DuckTales is a day 1 purchase! 9.5/10 (Potential spoiler)

#51JKSonicPosted 8/15/2013 6:08:50 AM
knightimex posted...
JKSonic posted...
knightimex posted...
Lol@ all of these new school kids getting their asses handed to them by a nes game.

I'm seriously shocked that people are having an issue with the Pogo or controls in general.

When I played the original with my Xbox controller I definitely had issues with the controls...and it had nothing to do with my skill level as I beat the game countless times back in the day. Issue I have is the d-pad just sucks.

No, you just suck.

I just finished this game with the Xbox controller with zero issues.
Same as the original.

With the D-pad + hard pogo, on normal.
Get better.

Maybe since I play old school games all the time I'm blind to see the simple things people are having issues with.

Funny because when I played the original my controller randomly decided to do what it wants just like IT DOES WITH EVERY OTHER SINGLE GAME that uses the d-pad. Shoot, even in menus when I push a button on the d-pad it's more of a suggestion to the controller than a command.

I don't suck, I was able to beat the game essentially at will on the NES... All hail KM though, king of the d-pad!
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#52knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 9:26:05 AM
JKSonic posted...
knightimex posted...
JKSonic posted...
knightimex posted...
Lol@ all of these new school kids getting their asses handed to them by a nes game.

I'm seriously shocked that people are having an issue with the Pogo or controls in general.

When I played the original with my Xbox controller I definitely had issues with the controls...and it had nothing to do with my skill level as I beat the game countless times back in the day. Issue I have is the d-pad just sucks.

No, you just suck.

I just finished this game with the Xbox controller with zero issues.
Same as the original.

With the D-pad + hard pogo, on normal.
Get better.

Maybe since I play old school games all the time I'm blind to see the simple things people are having issues with.

Funny because when I played the original my controller randomly decided to do what it wants just like IT DOES WITH EVERY OTHER SINGLE GAME that uses the d-pad. Shoot, even in menus when I push a button on the d-pad it's more of a suggestion to the controller than a command.

I don't suck, I was able to beat the game essentially at will on the NES... All hail KM though, king of the d-pad!

Time for a new controller my friend.
---
Next gen (Wii U, XB1, PS4) FTW!!!!
#53TheGam3925Posted 8/15/2013 9:49:55 AM
Ducktales is a pretty simple game compared to other NES games like Megaman, Battletoads and Ninja Gaiden. Ducktales remastered is pretty simple since every stage now has a bonus heart container, the bosses are a little more challenging but become simple once you learn the patterns.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#54VeryDarkSoulPosted 8/15/2013 11:10:29 AM
Fazeo13 posted...
Game is a paltry 2 hours long, no thanks another shameless cashcom money grab.

god of war is like 6 and that game was 50 dollars
---
Ron Paul 2012
#55Joey-ZazaPosted 8/15/2013 11:46:04 AM
D-d-d-d-danger watch behind you!
There's a stranger out to find you!
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-