This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Charlie Murder is out today!

#1UddersAndBladesPosted 8/14/2013 2:29:34 PM
I started downloading this as soon as it showed up on the marketplace at 5 AM. Damn, this is some good fun. The easiest thing I could compare this to is the XBLA Scott Pilgrim title, or Castle Crashers. The combat and character customization is a lot more in depth than Castle Crashers, but it lacks a little bit in level/enemy design compared to it. But still, for $9.99, you can't go wrong. Btw, Charlie Murder was made by the same people who made the Dishwasher series, and the indie game I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1N IT. If you were a fan of those games, I'd highly recommend buying this.
---
Look! The East is burning red!
#2glassghost0Posted 8/14/2013 2:30:51 PM
>Was interested in it
>looked at the pics,
>it's Castle Crashers

See Sig
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#3Cloak973Posted 8/14/2013 3:04:17 PM
glassghost0 posted...
>Was interested in it
>looked at the pics,
>it's Castle Crashers

See Sig

castle crashers is a great game
---
XBL GT - The Snapple Cap
NY Giants 0-0/ Brooklyn Nets 0-0
#4glassghost0Posted 8/14/2013 3:05:02 PM
Cloak973 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
>Was interested in it
>looked at the pics,
>it's Castle Crashers

See Sig

castle crashers is a great game

I personally hate it, 2nd most overrated game this gen, right behind Borderlands
---
No Thanks
#5Dark-MessiahPosted 8/14/2013 3:13:46 PM
Was really looking forward to buying this game, bought an 800 MSP card to purchase it. Went to redeem my MSP and they didn't show up in my account... Contacted M$ regarding this, apparently because I have used my account on my friends xbox who has the dashboard beta, I can no longer use MSP instead I use my local currency, BUT because I don't have the beta I don't get the option to use my local currency..

So yeah, I'm going to have to wait up to five days to play this game...
---
"If thumping you is wrong, I don't want to be right"
GT: Aydeexx
#6AJ2412Posted 8/14/2013 3:21:16 PM
Was really looking forward to buying this game, bought an 800 MSP card to purchase it. Went to redeem my MSP and they didn't show up in my account... Contacted M$ regarding this, apparently because I have used my account on my friends xbox who has the dashboard beta, I can no longer use MSP instead I use my local currency, BUT because I don't have the beta I don't get the option to use my local currency..

Wow. That's pretty messed up. Sorry to hear that, man.
---
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .
#7VeliconisPosted 8/14/2013 3:52:25 PM

Wow. That...that sucks, dude. Jesus. :/
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#8DxZ99Posted 8/14/2013 4:01:22 PM
Dark-Messiah posted...

Whoa whoa! So if you're in the beta, and want to redeem a MSP card, it won't let you at all? I ask because I'm in the beta, and was going to buy 800MSP Friday for this game.
#9JKSonicPosted 8/14/2013 4:03:34 PM
Dark-Messiah posted...

Sucks but that's one thing you're not supposed to do while in a beta, so...

Game really doesn't interest me at all. Castle Crashes was fun in EXTREMELY small bursts but it's just so mindless. Only time I really like mindless brawlers like that is for nostalgia's sake with games like X-Men or the Turtles games.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#10glassghost0Posted 8/14/2013 4:04:02 PM
DxZ99 posted...
Dark-Messiah posted...

Whoa whoa! So if you're in the beta, and want to redeem a MSP card, it won't let you at all? I ask because I'm in the beta, and was going to buy 800MSP Friday for this game.

Did you even read what he posted?
---
No Thanks