This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Charlie Murder is out today!

#11darkharePosted 8/14/2013 7:50:58 PM
played through the demo, the game's not that interesting. ill stick with dungeon & dragons beat 'em up.

---
The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!
#12Damn_DeaditePosted 8/14/2013 11:05:57 PM
They need to patch the MP my buddy and myself were trying to do co op and there was some unbearable lag.. frequent and terrible. He lives 5 minutes away and we play numerous other games together without a problem.
---
GT & PSN: Herrehkhan
WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME
#13TenzhiPosted 8/14/2013 11:24:20 PM
glassghost0 posted...
>Was interested in it
>looked at the pics,
>it's Castle Crashers

This game plays better than Castle Crashers. I haven't decided whether to purchase it, but it feels like a more solid beat-em-up than Castle Crashers. Of course, if it's just that funky art style that you can't handle, then yeah.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#14Deathx113Posted 8/15/2013 4:39:04 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Cloak973 posted...

castle crashers is a great game

I personally hate it, 2nd most overrated game this gen, right behind Borderlands

*Gasp*

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbgju7yyXJ1risusro1_500.gif

But yeah they do get a ton of hype that I don't really understand. (even if I do love both games)
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#15UddersAndBlades(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 10:23:02 AM
glassghost0 posted...
>Was interested in it
>looked at the pics,
>it's Castle Crashers

See Sig

Does this look like 4chan? Quit trying to greentext.

Anyways, no, it isn't. After proceeding farther in the game, I can say that it is MUCH more than Castle Crashers. It's a lot darker and mature, actually has a story, and again, the combat is way more advanced than that of Castle Crashers.

Damn_Deadite posted...
They need to patch the MP my buddy and myself were trying to do co op and there was some unbearable lag.. frequent and terrible. He lives 5 minutes away and we play numerous other games together without a problem.

Yea, I noticed that too. Two of my friends and I were trying to play, and the lag could get pretty awful. And it's the same with me, the three of us play other multiplayer games together all the time, we almost never lag, especially not that bad. It was still playable, but I do hope it gets fixed.
---
Look! The East is burning red!
#16MrMikeMaPosted 8/15/2013 10:26:26 AM
Great game.

There is also a little River City Ransom action going on here.

I found a VERY clever little hidden boss fight that you can easily miss if you are not thinking.

So far, I really like the enemy variety.
#17HELZEROPosted 8/15/2013 11:33:09 AM
Awesome game. It's exactly what I have been waiting for. Might as well call it castle crashers 2
#18sonicteam2k1Posted 8/15/2013 11:43:25 AM
UddersAndBlades posted...
Scott Pilgrim

stopped reading right there. I have Scott Pilgrim and I absolutely hate it. The combat is awful. I was hoping this game would have better combat but it looks the same. I'll pass. Too bad though because I loved the Dishwasher games.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#19ImMrMojoRisinPosted 8/15/2013 11:49:31 AM
darkhare posted...
played through the demo, the game's not that interesting. ill stick with dungeon & dragons beat 'em up.

I wish I still had my PS3, cause I'd be playing Dragon's Crown now. That game looks 1000000000x better than this one, and it's made by the same developer as those D&D beatem ups, except that it's a console original and not a port of a quarter munching arcade game.