This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA Online Details

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GTA Online Details

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 years ago#21
jovhany11 posted...
"You pull open the map, drop a waypoint--user-created events and game modes are a big theme in GTA Online--and the two of you are on your way. But be careful, because you might just pass by a third player with a six-star wanted level fleeing from a swarm of cops. Nothing ruins a street race like colliding head-on into a police cruiser"

so ur races can go interrupted

That doesn't sound like an actual scripted race, just friends racing each other.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
3 years ago#22
jovhany11 posted...
"You pull open the map, drop a waypoint--user-created events and game modes are a big theme in GTA Online--and the two of you are on your way. But be careful, because you might just pass by a third player with a six-star wanted level fleeing from a swarm of cops. Nothing ruins a street race like colliding head-on into a police cruiser"

so ur races can go interrupted

Thank God. I was worried that R* lost all common sense. Hopefully it's just the "sport" mini games that are separate (like golf, bowling, tennis), and it will be my goal in the MP to find a way to grief them. I will line the perimeter of the tennis court in Ice-cream trucks if I have to and use psychological warfare.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GTA Online Details

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived