This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA Online Details

#21Ginsu VictimPosted 8/15/2013 7:17:53 AM
jovhany11 posted...
"You pull open the map, drop a waypoint--user-created events and game modes are a big theme in GTA Online--and the two of you are on your way. But be careful, because you might just pass by a third player with a six-star wanted level fleeing from a swarm of cops. Nothing ruins a street race like colliding head-on into a police cruiser"

so ur races can go interrupted

That doesn't sound like an actual scripted race, just friends racing each other.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#22pothocketPosted 8/15/2013 7:20:03 AM(edited)
jovhany11 posted...
"You pull open the map, drop a waypoint--user-created events and game modes are a big theme in GTA Online--and the two of you are on your way. But be careful, because you might just pass by a third player with a six-star wanted level fleeing from a swarm of cops. Nothing ruins a street race like colliding head-on into a police cruiser"

so ur races can go interrupted

Thank God. I was worried that R* lost all common sense. Hopefully it's just the "sport" mini games that are separate (like golf, bowling, tennis), and it will be my goal in the MP to find a way to grief them. I will line the perimeter of the tennis court in Ice-cream trucks if I have to and use psychological warfare.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson