This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What matters more to you when befriending another player online?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What matters more to you when befriending another player online?
2 years ago#1
Let's pretend you can't have both. - Results (86 votes)
Their skill level
3.49% (3 votes)
Their personality
60.47% (52 votes)
I don't care to make new friends online
36.05% (31 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just curious.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
2 years ago#2
I've never met anyone online who I would call a "friend." If I'm playing online, it's with one of my actual real-life friends that I've known for years..
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
2 years ago#3
If I like them then I'll add them.
---
Next gen (Wii U, XB1, PS4) FTW!!!!
2 years ago#4
I have 9 friends on my list, with only one I don't know personally (from a forum I frequent). I've never added anyone after just playing with them.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
2 years ago#5
Regardless of how good they are, I won't add a tool to my friends list.
---
Game Conquerors Top 100 Games of All Time
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdvbVOHRybalW-7GExzgqbbBf1bGVV3L
2 years ago#6
takidigits2005 posted...
I've never met anyone online who I would call a "friend." If I'm playing online, it's with one of my actual real-life friends that I've known for years..

These words right here.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
2 years ago#7
As long as they are not a jerk I will add them. Skills mean nothing to I in regards to online friends.
---
"Hank if you're steering then who's taking off your shirt!!!" -Dale Gribble
2 years ago#8
I would prefer someone of the same skill level but if you can just chat while trying to achieve the same objective without going mental and nerd raging like a complete tool like some douchebag I was friends with on BF3. He was flying the chopper, we took a rocket, the guy was tbagging us, I laughed, he threatened to, "smash my teeth in if he met me in real life." Yeah that was pretty funny.
2 years ago#9
I met a group of like-minded dudes in 2007 after playing a few games of NBA 2K. We've played NBA 2K leagues every year since. I consider them friends, for sure.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
2 years ago#10
takidigits2005 posted...

I actually still keep in touch and play games with a bunch of guys I met while playing Gears 1 multiplayer. Hard to believe I've known them for 6 years or so.
---
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
My skeleton is melting My soul is in flames.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What matters more to you when befriending another player online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived