This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Console won't stop bloody loading

#1PokenubPosted 8/17/2013 2:10:22 AM
I can't seem to do anything on my console atm, it seems to just be constantly loading all the time.
---
XBOX 360 GT: Invghost
Games I am looking forward to: Super Motherload, Mewgenics.
#2Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 2:13:47 AM
I think when I downloaded the latest update, it stuffed up my console. How can I delete it and redownload the update?
---
#3Worker_8_Posted 8/17/2013 2:20:47 AM
Pokenub posted...
I think when I downloaded the latest update, it stuffed up my console. How can I delete it and redownload the update?

Someone is definitely European >_>.

Seriously though, there is a way to delete the cache, but I've never needed to do it so I don't know how. Search it on google or maybe even on here.
#4Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 2:24:42 AM
Worker_8_ posted...
Pokenub posted...

Seriously though, there is a way to delete the cache, but I've never needed to do it so I don't know how. Search it on google or maybe even on here.

Australian actually =p.

How could you tell I'm not American.
---
#5Worker_8_Posted 8/17/2013 2:32:04 AM
Pokenub posted...
Worker_8_ posted...
Pokenub posted...

Australian actually =p.

Ahhh, my bad. It was pretty much the bloody loading. My friend was an exchange student in a student/worker program for college.
#6Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 2:41:26 AM
Worker_8_ posted...
Pokenub posted...
Worker_8_ posted...
Pokenub posted...

Australian actually =p.

Ahhh, my bad. It was pretty much the bloody loading. My friend was an exchange student in a student/worker program for college.

Clearing the cache didn't help :(
---
#7Pacman2dxPosted 8/17/2013 3:54:07 AM
How much content do you have on your HDD? Might be time to do some cleaning .. games you don't play, gamer pictures and themes you never use, games you don't play anymore, etc ..
---
The only constant is change, nothing remains the same!
The only constant is change, there's only growth or decay!
#8bossk5Posted 8/17/2013 5:34:26 AM
Do you have a game in the drive when you boot it up? Mine does that sometimes if there is a game in the drive when I turn it on.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs