This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Dashboard is ready for Diablo 3.

#11TheMuffinPosted 8/17/2013 1:59:01 PM(edited)
You could have just bought it for PC for $20 a few months ago and got the disappointment out of the way earlier.

EDIT: I see you already did... And you're still anticipating a worse version of it?
---
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.
#12Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 4:50:28 PM
TheMuffin posted...
You could have just bought it for PC for $20 a few months ago and got the disappointment out of the way earlier.

EDIT: I see you already did... And you're still anticipating a worse version of it?

Some people think the console version will be the better version. The PC was the beta test. :) I agree!
---
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk
#13AnonymousFriendPosted 8/17/2013 5:09:18 PM
I still can't decide on Xbox or PlayStation.
---
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend
#14HaganPosted 8/17/2013 5:33:09 PM
You are in for a huge let down, D3 was terrible.
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#15Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 5:40:22 PM
Hagan posted...

Again I have it on Pc and like it. I just don't enjoy Pc gaming any more like I once did when I used to play D2.
---
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk
#16StarskiRPosted 8/17/2013 5:57:44 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Net Shark posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Is that wallpaper free?

All wallpaper is free. You put in on a USB drive from the computer and transfer to Xbox.

Ah, I thought it was one of the ones made for Xbox. Looks pretty good quality-wise, which doesn't happen for some taken off of USBs.

Someone doesn't understand resolution.

I have a great background for my Xbox 360, taken from a USB. No stretch or pixelated.
---
"That ribbon suits you." - Locke Cole ~ Final Fantasy VI
#17C810Posted 8/24/2013 12:21:21 PM
Hagan posted...

Pretty much this. Diablo III was terrible. I think it's my biggest gaming regret this gen
---
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs
#18majinbuu58Posted 8/24/2013 12:32:58 PM
D3 was great and I'm probably going to be buying the console version too