This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish The Wolverine got a game

#1casedawgzPosted 8/17/2013 8:05:34 AM
The Origins game was the only good thing that came out of that abortion of a film. I was hoping for a sequel.
---
Official Justin Gabriel mark of the PWB
#2TheBlueStigPosted 8/17/2013 8:14:35 AM
Be happy that the last Wolverine game was good and that it didn't suck, because the overwhelming majority of movie games traditionally suck ass.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#3JascoDPosted 8/17/2013 8:59:13 AM
Really.

I thought that the movie was really bad. And the big robo Samurai was cheesy to the max.
---
I <3 Dead Space.
#4ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 8/17/2013 9:05:53 AM
sadly the makers of the origins game, Raven, have been reduced to almost nothing thanks to activision
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
#5magicaltopPosted 8/17/2013 9:21:51 AM
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
sadly the makers of the origins game, Raven, have been reduced to almost nothing thanks to activision

This and I agree that movie sucked.
---
ITT, we compare our hard drives like it's our ****-size.-Aight_Then
#6656stoogePosted 8/17/2013 9:23:47 AM
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...

Which sucks, because I always thought they were pretty talented but they never got a chance to shine while working under Id (as much as they could have).
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#7simonbelmont2Posted 8/17/2013 9:25:57 AM
Raven Software made some good games, Wolverine was fun and I also enjoyed X-Men Legends and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#8SunDevil77Posted 8/17/2013 9:32:08 AM
The Wolverine was fantastic. And yes, I wish there was a game.

The first scene with Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson was aces. Then they destroyed every dream I had.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#9ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 8/17/2013 9:47:13 AM
simonbelmont2 posted...
Raven Software made some good games, Wolverine was fun and I also enjoyed X-Men Legends and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

singularity was also really good
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
#10SheepinatorPosted 8/17/2013 10:10:55 AM
simonbelmont2 posted...

True. Also Singularity. Sad reality of today's market though is games like that don't sell enough to justify the costs. So when the IW guys bailed to Respawn and left a hole in Activision's CoD staffing, they made Raven a CoD satellite studio. Other Activision studios saw big layoffs. It's quite possible the devs are earnings at least as much as before, so that's some consolation for them, although they've lost a lot of autonomy.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.