This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much will Silent Hill HD be when the sale happens and is it worth buying?

#1Yorkshire_14Posted 8/17/2013 12:48:34 PM
I've never played any Silent Hill games but I liked the movie. I don't care about the glitches and stuff, I managed to play through Sonic 06 and Alone In The Dark (2008) without hardly any problems
---
We can't pretend that this isn't getting out of hand. The lights have all gone out!
#2demetedPosted 8/17/2013 4:37:18 PM
been a while since I looked at any silent hill games but if you mean the Silent Hill HD that has SH2 & 3 in it, then I'd say don't waist your money. If you don't mind the glitches, which can be pretty bad and game breaking, then go for it. Personally, I refused to buy it even if there were no glitches based on what they tried to do. They refused to pay anyone who worked on the original game (voice actors, the motion cap guys, etc.) for using their likeness, voices and such. Because they refused to pay they decided to redo all of that with people who aren't nearly as good as the originals. (The new voice actress for Heather is quite bad IMO as she sounds bland and flat to me.) The voice actors for SH2 waved any rights they had for using their voices simply so the fans could enjoy the game. Because of their greed and over all uncaring nature I wouldn't waist my money on it. You would be better off searching fo the original versions.
---
*formerly known as 'The John'*
#3Kickboxx88Posted 8/17/2013 4:48:02 PM
demeted posted...
been a while since I looked at any silent hill games but if you mean the Silent Hill HD that has SH2 & 3 in it, then I'd say don't waist your money. If you don't mind the glitches, which can be pretty bad and game breaking, then go for it. Personally, I refused to buy it even if there were no glitches based on what they tried to do. They refused to pay anyone who worked on the original game (voice actors, the motion cap guys, etc.) for using their likeness, voices and such. Because they refused to pay they decided to redo all of that with people who aren't nearly as good as the originals. (The new voice actress for Heather is quite bad IMO as she sounds bland and flat to me.) The voice actors for SH2 waved any rights they had for using their voices simply so the fans could enjoy the game. Because of their greed and over all uncaring nature I wouldn't waist my money on it. You would be better off searching fo the original versions.

I couldn't have said it better. Play the originals if your interested.