This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bought Resident Evil 6 new for 10 bucks *spoilers

#31BBBanks03Posted 8/20/2013 9:33:56 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
lol..I live under a bridge because I know terminology? Ok. Thanks for clarifying.

Load out is used to describe weapons or equipment preselected for use in a specific mission, not walking around an entire game with the same weapon.

Learn.

another one for ignore!

Unfortunate, we typically have decent discourse.

I don't really get the point of the ignore button in general, but I've really never understood why some people are so quick to hit it over the slightest disagreement. Seems like if you were to ignore someone every time they disagreed with you, all of a sudden you'd be coming to this site and talking to yourself.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#32SolidStryderPosted 8/20/2013 9:56:34 AM
Just about the only thing RE6 got right was the gameplay, the tank controls really needed to go. Overall the series has been downhill since RE4. The OTS camera was well done, no idea why they kept the clumsy gameplay after such a drastic overhaul of the game system and progression.
#33andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 4:52:52 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Just about the only thing RE6 got right was the gameplay, the tank controls really needed to go. Overall the series has been downhill since RE4. The OTS camera was well done, no idea why they kept the clumsy gameplay after such a drastic overhaul of the game system and progression.

I remember seeing the trailer and getting super hyped! What a huge letdown for me.
---
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF
#34DWB1982Posted 8/20/2013 7:56:02 PM
I also started with Chris campaign and quit the game forever after a few hours or so into it...

The game has way too many cut scenes and button mashing sequences for my taste.. It's more like an interactive movie then a game.. Very frustrating when you want to just play the damn game but get stopped every 2 minutes for a cut scene or a scene where Chris talks on his walkie talkie or whatever....
---
PSN=MWB1982
360 Live=InterceptorGT