This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will be the next free game we get for having Xbox Live Gold?

#1SaxonPosted 8/21/2013 3:51:19 PM
I was thinking Dead Rising 1 will be next starting in the second week of September so that Microsoft gets everyone completely hungry to buy an Xbox One and Dead Rising 3.
#2TheBlueStigPosted 8/21/2013 3:58:34 PM
Nobody knows, and there's a ton of speculation topics, we don't need another one.

Saxon = Joke Account
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#3Saxon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 4:03:11 PM
Dead Rising 3 is supposed to be the one game that will move the Xbox One from store shelves, right? It's an exclusive and only exists because Microsoft funded it rather than Capcom.
#4C810Posted 8/21/2013 4:05:21 PM
Saxon posted...
Dead Rising 3 is supposed to be the one game that will move the Xbox One from store shelves, right? It's an exclusive and only exists because Microsoft funded it rather than Capcom.

Dude, enough. I don't think there's been a killer app/system mover yet
---
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs
#5SolidStryderPosted 8/21/2013 4:45:11 PM
Saxon posted...
I was thinking

No you weren't.
#6JamanjaxPosted 8/21/2013 5:00:16 PM
If they were doing that, they would have STARTED with DR1..
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#7dbzxgamerPosted 8/23/2013 2:50:36 PM
Were pretty much not gonna know til next week alot of people are thinking it'll be GTA IV if it is it'll be the 1st. If they did do another dead rising itd prob be case west even though they shuda added it with case zero and 2
#8Oldskool_RulezPosted 8/23/2013 3:08:59 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Saxon = Joke Account

I've seen others say this as well, in other boards too. Since Saxon has been on this website longer than most others, I find it hard to believe it's a joke account. Now if he was trolling, I might think otherwise.

Anyways, yeah Saxon, I'm pretty sure Dead Rising will not be one of the 2 games next month. My bets are on either Halo 3, Bioshock, Dead Space or one of those Kinect games.

That makes me wonder... if Microsoft gave us a free Kinect game, would it encourage you to actually buy a Kinect(If you dont already have one)? I still wouldn't get one, but that's just me because I love controllers.
---
The DEATH cannot die!
You don't need a reason to help someone.
#9ChrisHanson24Posted 8/23/2013 4:02:43 PM
Oldskool_Rulez posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Saxon = Joke Account

I've seen others say this as well, in other boards too. Since Saxon has been on this website longer than most others, I find it hard to believe it's a joke account. Now if he was trolling, I might think otherwise.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/ddpgambit/000_0088.jpg
#10orangeneePosted 8/23/2013 4:07:51 PM
ChrisHanson24 posted...
Oldskool_Rulez posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Saxon = Joke Account

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/ddpgambit/000_0088.jpg

This. Oldskool just doesn't get it.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30