This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope we get a Forza Next month

#1SoincMetalPosted 8/22/2013 6:50:56 PM
Forza 3 at least. Wouldn't be surprised by the 2nd. I don't have that one either but i want a racing game. Horizon would be awesome but that's too new. Maybe even if they had Blur, cause I've been lookin and Sega All star racing and it's still 40 bucks.............I know it's good but come on now game came out a while ago. Same reason why i have yet to pick up Magna Carta 2. Newegg gave me a deal for ToV for 20 brand new while GS had it for 40 used........
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#2DieMyBridePosted 8/22/2013 7:20:47 PM
I'd rather it be Burnout Paradise or Dirt 3
#3Gunvalkyrie2Posted 8/22/2013 7:38:01 PM
Jet moto or Extreme G
#4Gurn BlanstonPosted 8/22/2013 7:39:32 PM
Blur and Burnout would be good choices, as would Split Second.
#5TheBlueStigPosted 8/22/2013 7:46:45 PM
You're not getting Forza 2 free for three main reasons....

1. All DLC was delisted years ago.

2. The auction house servers were shut down back in May, exactly 5 years to the day after the game was released. That means you'll never be able to make the money you need to complete the game, and it makes buying the "out of region" cars 10x harder and FAR more expensive.

The multiplayer server is still up but the amount of people still playing that is few and far between, it's dead.

3. It's $2.99 or less used, if you want it that badly, go buy it.

Don't count on Forza 3 free either, the Ultimate Edition is $20 new which includes unicorns that can be unlocked in FM4 by importing a level 50 save.

Horizon was just recently on sale for $10.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.