This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your greatest Xbox 360 gaming moments.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your greatest Xbox 360 gaming moments.
2 years ago#1
What are your top Xbox 360 moments? The ones that made your jaw drop, the times you pulled an amazing comeback and so on.

My top two are a co- op moment and an achievement unlock. The co-op was my team mate was trapped by 5 enemies on splinter cell conviction. I managed to get behind and take one as a human shield before using mark and execute the remaining 4. 5 dead enemies, one rescued team mate, 3 seconds passed. I felt like a real hero lol!

The second best 360 moment was unlocking the old school achievement on War of the Worlds. Took a lot of practice and patience but finally seeing that pop up... Very satisfying. Going by only 4 people on that site have it and I only know of one other legit claim. But I was still first to unlock it!

So what are yours? Make us smile!
I have come too far, to lag now!
2 years ago#2
Stepping into the Capital Wasteland for the first time.

Nuking Megaton.

Being launched into Columbia.

My first Call of Duty online experience. Sorry.
2 years ago#3
^ Might want some spoilers for that second one.

Oh, and this mission is mine. Especially this part:
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
2 years ago#4
Playing Castle Crashers online

First time playing the final stage and fighting the final boss of Vampire Smiles -

Beating the Ender Dragon in Minecraft for the first time

Fighting Lord Gwyn and getting 1000/1000 in Dark Souls

Borderlands 2, fighting Angel. I loved all of Handsome Jack's dialogue, it was kind of sad to see him being truly sympathetic.
Look! The East is burning red!
2 years ago#5
Exiting the sewers in Oblivion. My one best moment. You just see a whole, wide open world spread out before you, both in the game and as a metaphor for the 360 as a whole.
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
2 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...
^ Might want some spoilers for that second one.

That's like an hour and a half into the game and has nothing to do with the main plot. I don't think you need spoilers for that.

But the best moment was probably the first time I completed the Suicide Mission in ME2. Just absolute perfection.
Simia simia est, etiamsi aurea gestet insignia.
Fallaces sunt rerum species.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your greatest Xbox 360 gaming moments.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived