This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your greatest Xbox 360 gaming moments.

#1LeeonoPosted 8/24/2013 3:03:32 PM
What are your top Xbox 360 moments? The ones that made your jaw drop, the times you pulled an amazing comeback and so on.

My top two are a co- op moment and an achievement unlock. The co-op was my team mate was trapped by 5 enemies on splinter cell conviction. I managed to get behind and take one as a human shield before using mark and execute the remaining 4. 5 dead enemies, one rescued team mate, 3 seconds passed. I felt like a real hero lol!

The second best 360 moment was unlocking the old school achievement on War of the Worlds. Took a lot of practice and patience but finally seeing that pop up... Very satisfying. Going by trueachievements.com only 4 people on that site have it and I only know of one other legit claim. But I was still first to unlock it!

So what are yours? Make us smile!
---
I have come too far, to lag now!
#2LeftWid3OpenPosted 8/25/2013 12:00:01 AM
Stepping into the Capital Wasteland for the first time.

Nuking Megaton.

Being launched into Columbia.

My first Call of Duty online experience. Sorry.
#3SunDevil77Posted 8/25/2013 6:32:40 AM
^ Might want some spoilers for that second one.

Oh, and this mission is mine. Especially this part:
http://youtu.be/dQwpvlzUiGY?t=5m34s
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#4UddersAndBladesPosted 8/25/2013 7:52:18 AM
Playing Castle Crashers online

First time playing the final stage and fighting the final boss of Vampire Smiles - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6SR2CNATQ

Beating the Ender Dragon in Minecraft for the first time

Fighting Lord Gwyn and getting 1000/1000 in Dark Souls

Borderlands 2, fighting Angel. I loved all of Handsome Jack's dialogue, it was kind of sad to see him being truly sympathetic.
---
Look! The East is burning red!
#5master_gamr1231Posted 8/25/2013 7:54:44 AM
Exiting the sewers in Oblivion. My one best moment. You just see a whole, wide open world spread out before you, both in the game and as a metaphor for the 360 as a whole.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#6Prince EnixPosted 8/25/2013 8:11:14 AM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...
^ Might want some spoilers for that second one.

That's like an hour and a half into the game and has nothing to do with the main plot. I don't think you need spoilers for that.

But the best moment was probably the first time I completed the Suicide Mission in ME2. Just absolute perfection.
---
Simia simia est, etiamsi aurea gestet insignia.
Fallaces sunt rerum species.