This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

8 year old kills Grandmother after playing GTA IV

#141finchusedPosted 8/25/2013 10:05:07 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
8 year old kills grandmother after eating Captain Crunch.

8 year old kills grandmother after chewing Bazooka Joe gum.

8 year old kills grandmother after wearing Nike sneakers.

Just saying.

Except Nike shoes dont shoot digital people. Just sayin'.
---
6 GB RAM, Intel i7 2.66 Ghz, Nvidia Geforce GTX 260
#142metroidman92Posted 8/25/2013 10:09:17 AM
Sad thing is, that kid is gonna be mentally scarred for the rest of his life. Knowing he killed his grandmother when he was just 8. That'll mess with anyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if he never picked up a "violent" game ever again.
---
Xbox One: It's Good to Pay Together.
Politics... how tiresome.
#143smokey1976Posted 8/25/2013 10:10:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#144gldooriiPosted 8/25/2013 10:32:54 AM
So...a 90 year old grandma...owns a gun...that is apparently easily accessible to an 8 YEAR OLD...and is allowed to play GRAND THEFT AUTO...

Anyone who would allow a child to have such access to both of those things because they're complete tools when it comes to childcare just about deserves what happened..
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#145TheBlueStigPosted 8/25/2013 11:48:15 AM
metroidman92 posted...
Sad thing is, that kid is gonna be mentally scarred for the rest of his life. Knowing he killed his grandmother when he was just 8. That'll mess with anyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if he never picked up a "violent" game ever again.

I seriously doubt the game had anything to do with it, if you think the media doesn't make s*** up as they go along, I've got some oceanfront property to sell you in Southern Ohio....
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#146SixStringHeroPosted 8/25/2013 1:06:23 PM
CelesEsperIce3 posted...
Ten bucks says the kid was black. This is just another media ploy to further divide us by race. They have been doing nothing but publicizing black children crime sprees for months now. The last two before this were the two teens who beat an 88 year-old war vet to death for fun, and the three teens who shot that Australian student for fun. None of these crimes are a new trend, but now all of a sudden they get massive media coverage? Seems kinda one sided.

The president and attorney general are doing quite a bang up job dividing us by race.

The president has been silent on the Lane shooting and the most recent beating to death of a WWII veteran. I would take no issue with him not speaking out on these reprehensible crimes if it weren't for the simple fact that he felt quite compelled to speak out to the US media regarding the Zimmerman trial verdict.

The precedent has been set, and his silence is palpable and exposes him and the usual suspects for the race baiting charlatans they truly are.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#147YodaCrackersPosted 8/25/2013 1:30:02 PM(edited)
Boy, 8, Kills Grandmother After Playing GTA IV
Boy, 8, Kills Grandmother After Eating Lucky Charms
Boy, 8, Kills Grandmother After Walking Dog
Boy, 8, Kills Grandmother After Finishing Math Homework
Boy, 8, Kills Grandmother After Watching Toy Story 3
Boy, 8, Kills Grandmother After Smoking a Bowl
Boy, 8, Kills Grandmother After Watching Grandmother Kill Boy, 8

I hate stories like this.
---
R.I.P. Ryan Davis - 1979 - 2013
#148CyricsServantPosted 8/25/2013 1:45:26 PM
SixStringHero posted...
CelesEsperIce3 posted...
Ten bucks says the kid was black. This is just another media ploy to further divide us by race. They have been doing nothing but publicizing black children crime sprees for months now. The last two before this were the two teens who beat an 88 year-old war vet to death for fun, and the three teens who shot that Australian student for fun. None of these crimes are a new trend, but now all of a sudden they get massive media coverage? Seems kinda one sided.

The president and attorney general are doing quite a bang up job dividing us by race.

The president has been silent on the Lane shooting and the most recent beating to death of a WWII veteran. I would take no issue with him not speaking out on these reprehensible crimes if it weren't for the simple fact that he felt quite compelled to speak out to the US media regarding the Zimmerman trial verdict.

The precedent has been set, and his silence is palpable and exposes him and the usual suspects for the race baiting charlatans they truly are.

Yes. I'm both "shocked" and "appalled." How dare he not comment on <insert arbitrary thing I care about here>. I hated the tie he wore at his last press conference too; I think his tacky taste gives aid and comfort to our enemies, and could spark a global conflict. Hopefully he'll be impeached soon.
#149dillpickle69Posted 8/25/2013 1:47:03 PM
GigerSupreme posted...
i can one up this-

guess how many people committed murder after reading the bible?

This guy just won this topic
---
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4589412067_e501411c4f.jpg
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#150SixStringHeroPosted 8/25/2013 2:29:16 PM
CyricsServant posted...
SixStringHero posted...
CelesEsperIce3 posted...

Yes. I'm both "shocked" and "appalled." How dare he not comment on <insert arbitrary thing I care about here>. I hated the tie he wore at his last press conference too; I think his tacky taste gives aid and comfort to our enemies, and could spark a global conflict. Hopefully he'll be impeached soon.

Because that's totally what I said...

Nothing of substance to see here.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.