This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really want to change my Gamertag but i don't want to pay 800 points :(

#1Yorkshire_14Posted 8/25/2013 2:57:40 PM
I just want to change it from Yorkshire14 to Yorkshire18 or Yorkshire22. I shouldn't have to pay that much to change just 1 or 2 numbers!
---
Currently Playing: Dead Rising 2, Defense Grid, Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer & Sonic Adventure 2.
#2SoincMetalPosted 8/25/2013 3:00:16 PM
i suggest you save up bing points then.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#3Yorkshire_14(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 3:02:37 PM
SoincMetal posted...
i suggest you save up bing points then.

I knew someone would say that. I live in the UK so I can't! :(
---
Currently Playing: Dead Rising 2, Defense Grid, Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer & Sonic Adventure 2.
#4xMarkPosted 8/25/2013 4:45:15 PM
Wtf do the numbers mean?

Is it a big deal?
#5darkharePosted 8/25/2013 4:52:57 PM
I really want to change my Gamertag but i don't want to pay 800 points :(

then you don't really want to change your gamertag as much as you say you do, do you?

---
The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!
#6SoulClankPosted 8/25/2013 5:11:37 PM
better hurry up before they raise the price when it switches to real moneeey
#7SoincMetalPosted 8/25/2013 5:26:41 PM
SoulClank posted...

This, or some douche makes both of those for troll accounts just so you can't have them.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#8TheMuffinPosted 8/25/2013 5:47:34 PM
SoincMetal posted...
SoulClank posted...

This, or some douche makes both of those for troll accounts just so you can't have them.

If I had any free accounts left I already would have.

Unfortunately I used them on:

o TheFalafel o
o TheBiscuit o
o TheWaffle o
---
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.
#9rusty12000Posted 8/25/2013 7:14:10 PM
Very simple way to do that actually, for free, some might consider it slightly scam-ish. but i know people who have done this. Ask all your friends list to report your user name as offensive, once you get enough complaints you'll get a message telling you that you need to change your user name. Then change it to whatever.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#10GrandTh3ftAutoPosted 8/25/2013 7:52:10 PM
rusty12000 posted...
Very simple way to do that actually, for free, some might consider it slightly scam-ish. but i know people who have done this. Ask all your friends list to report your user name as offensive, once you get enough complaints you'll get a message telling you that you need to change your user name. Then change it to whatever.

That doesn't work, Microsoft looks at the names and if they don't deem it offensive they won't make you change it.
---
Gamertag: Doctor Dayman
PSN: Doctor-Dayman