This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The 8 best 360 games, a retrospective

#1bronze4v4proPosted 8/25/2013 3:53:28 PM
I can safely say that the XBOX 360 will go down as my favorite console, and the one that I will look back upon with the most nostalgia when I am a middle-aged man (at least a couple years away depending on your definition).

It is the console that got me my first girlfriend, and we are still together. We haven't met in person but that's because she's not slim enough to leave the house and I'm not allowed to leave mine unless accompanied by another adult. We skype everyday and talk all the time on XBOX Live while we pwn noobies and grind for gear, we are both looking forward to my FAVORITE 360 GAME but I will leave that to last.

I've spent so many hours playing these great and much loved games and without further a doo here are the objective best 8 XBOX 360 games of all time.

#8 Forza Horizon
Why? Because it features a dodge viper on the cover, probably the best super car on the market today.

#7 Assassin's Crede 2
Why? Because it teaches players about authetic historical events and conspiracies while letting you rain money into the crowd like a rapper.

#6 Lost Odyssey
Why? Because it's kind of like the Japanese answer to Arcanum, except with hot chicks.

#5 Tales of Vesperia
Why? Because it's Japanese, and has lots of beautiful girls to oggle at.

#4 Skyrim
Why? Because what other game allows you to crawl through so many dungeons killing dead vikings?

#3 Sacred 2
Why? Because I find voodoo magic so fascinating, plus it has some hot chicks.

#2 Nier
Why? Because it features sophisticated Japanese visuals, and it kind of reminds me of Shoot 'Em Up with the handsome Clive Owen.

#1 Diablo 3
Why? Because I can't wait to grind for purples with my girlfriend, these next few months will be the greatest of my whole life when I rule the ladder with my girl.

BONUS #1
Fable 2
Why? It lets you have family, relationships, jobs and it's basically like living a life.

Thank you for reading my list, if you would like to include it on a video game website please email at immessingaround23@gmail.com and tell me what kind of compensation I will receive. You can pay me in money or snicker bars, or free video games, or xbox live time.
#2glassghost0Posted 8/25/2013 3:56:52 PM
Kingdoms of Amalur?
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#3NeoGeoXSegaPosted 8/25/2013 4:20:08 PM
Worst list ever!
Especially having Fable 2 as #1.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#4CaIiber345Posted 8/25/2013 4:20:36 PM
*tilts head to the side and raises an eyebrow*
---
Minecraft is a game that you can really dig into.
GTA IV: Sidewalk Driving | RDR: Cougars & Dynamite | GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#5Justice98405Posted 8/25/2013 4:37:57 PM
You have Diablo 3 on your list?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
It's not even out yet.
And I'm not saying it's going to be the console debacle that Diablo was on the PS1, but do we REALLY know how well Diablo III will translate to the consoles until we play it ourselves? I'm just saying.
Besides, I'll stick with my PC version. :)
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#6TheBlueStigPosted 8/25/2013 4:50:26 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Kingdoms of Amalur?

---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#7SoulClankPosted 8/25/2013 5:15:07 PM
NeoGeoXSega posted...
Worst list ever!
Especially having Fable 2 as #1.

Hey at least it's not Fable 3, Journey or even worse.........Two Worlds
#8Itachi62Posted 8/25/2013 5:17:42 PM
The one thing disappointing about Diablo 3 on consoles is it has no real money auction house. I was hoping to quit my day job, and farm equipment, however, it appears as if it will be removed. Very disappointing and I don't want to switch to PC just to quit work, I don't want to spend 2000 dollars on a PC to play it since returns would be too hard.
#9darren19822000Posted 8/25/2013 5:18:16 PM
bronze4v4pro posted...
I can safely say that the XBOX 360 will go down as my favorite console, and the one that I will look back upon with the most nostalgia when I am a middle-aged man (at least a couple years away depending on your definition).

It is the console that got me my first girlfriend, and we are still together. We haven't met in person but that's because she's not slim enough to leave the house and I'm not allowed to leave mine unless accompanied by another adult. We skype everyday and talk all the time on XBOX Live while we pwn noobies and grind for gear, we are both looking forward to my FAVORITE 360 GAME but I will leave that to last.

stoped reading right there
---
gt darren reefnugs
#10stargazer1981Posted 8/25/2013 5:22:41 PM
*sigh*
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi