This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lost Odyssey is the best JRPG of 360 console.

#31ozranPosted 8/27/2013 9:15:31 AM
LO is one game I really really REALLY wish would come to games on demand

I would buy the game again cause I never got to finish it but that fourth disc being in a paper sleeve bugs me to no end. especially since I heard you need to do something to it to get it to work.
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#32JukainPosted 8/29/2013 3:09:01 AM
Sometimes you get lucky with that paper sleeve situation, sometimes you don't. If you don't, and you know someone with a working disc, you can install it with their disc and play it with your disc.

It's never going to be Games on Demand though because multi-disc games are apparently impossible.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#33OracleGunnerPosted 8/29/2013 5:19:35 AM
Yes.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#34duckluckyPosted 8/29/2013 5:21:00 AM
I prefer Vesperia. I just like the battling in Vesperia more. Lost Odyssey is one of the few non Pokemon turnbased games I've enjoyed.
---
---
PSN: Aiustis, XBL: Aiustis, 3DS: 0533-4718-4217
#35DiscernPosted 8/29/2013 6:34:25 AM
LO is probably one of my favorite 360 games. I am waiting for some spare cash to afford ToV. Currently working on SO: TLH also, which I'm thoroughly enjoying.

Damn borderlands 2 keeps eating up my the though lol. Blue Dragon I enjoyed, my biggest gripe was the ending kind of ends adruptly. I thought there would be another like 3-5 hours until the end then you kind of fight the boss and that's it.

I own both FF 13s and they were alright but not any 90s FF quality. Didn't buy them for $60 so I felt I got my money's worth.

Through and through, JRPGs now a days don't stand out as much as the 8-bit and 16-bit era games did but I feel that if you really enjoy the type of games they are, you still will enjoy most of the titles now a days.
---
GT- Discern88
#36rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 7:15:35 AM
Every 360 should have a copy of Lost Odyssey because it is a magnificent game.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#37XenobowPosted 8/29/2013 8:36:04 AM
rockman11_z posted...
#38GrimKusanagiPosted 8/29/2013 9:44:14 AM
Xenobow posted...
rockman11_z posted...

I hate I missed it. I meant to get it but never did. Now I can't afford it lol.
---
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Blade / Male Warrior
#39ozranPosted 8/29/2013 10:58:55 AM
Jukain posted...
Sometimes you get lucky with that paper sleeve situation, sometimes you don't. If you don't, and you know someone with a working disc, you can install it with their disc and play it with your disc.

It's never going to be Games on Demand though because multi-disc games are apparently impossible.

LA Noire and Tales Of Vesperia are just a few examples of multi disc games coming to games on demand
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#40DiscernPosted 8/29/2013 11:41:15 AM
GrimKusanagi posted...
Xenobow posted...
rockman11_z posted...

I hate I missed it. I meant to get it but never did. Now I can't afford it lol.

I picked it up used for $16 at GameStop like 8 months ago. Had it when it first came out but traded it in for something else.
---
GT- Discern88