This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your most disappointing game of the year (so far)?

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 8/26/2013 3:33:08 PM
Gonna come out swinging. Have to say BioShock Infinite. Hated the chosen time period, the odd stab at racism, the characters, and the total vibe of the game. For me, the game was a complete MISS..and graphically on the 360 I think it was very drab and uninteresting.

Bioshock (1) is in my top 3 this gen.
#2The_DjokerPosted 8/26/2013 3:35:10 PM(edited)
Tales of Xillia

On 360 probably Flashback.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#3natevinesPosted 8/26/2013 3:39:36 PM
I can't think of too many. Maybe Resident Evil: Revelations. I was hyped for an RE game that everyone said was better than 4 and 5. What I got was a crappy plot and a game that indeed felt like a 3DS port.

Perhaps tied is Aliens: Colonial Marines, just because I was a huge fan of the films and actually thought Gearbox was going to honor them.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#4PStrifePosted 8/26/2013 3:54:06 PM
Have not been disappointed by anything I have played from this year.

Aliens Colional Marines never had high expectations because it was an Aliens game, it met my low expectations.

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 was a fun relatively short game, playing the first game now and it is like a whole different experience full of bad game design compared to the sequel which got a whole lot of things right. It is like a Mega Man vs Mega Man 2 or Street Fighter vs Street Fighter 2 series jump in quality.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate was a enjoyable experience for me actually. I was glad for no more IGA crap on the handhelds.
#5simonbelmont2Posted 8/26/2013 4:02:09 PM
Dead Space 3, the game had some good things but any atmosphere and clever set piece design is lost once you hit Tau Volantis.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#6The_Hitman_UKPosted 8/26/2013 4:04:05 PM
Saints row 4
---
GT- BNP Nonsense
#7shawnmckPosted 8/26/2013 4:04:31 PM
Aliens: Colonial Marines
What was shown in pre-release game-footage was NOT even a representation of the final product.
Gearbox pulled a fast one with this, and I wish Sega would sue their asses.
It looked so good in Preview builds...but what they delivered was something different than promised.
#8Bloodlines1191Posted 8/26/2013 4:20:21 PM
Tales of Xillia? Surprising.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#9M_TollitsonPosted 8/26/2013 4:26:09 PM
Have to agree with Bioshock Infinite. Played it for the first time about a week or two ago and did not like it at all.
#10darren19822000Posted 8/26/2013 4:29:21 PM
defiance
---
gt darren reefnugs