This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox Live connection help.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox Live connection help.

User Info: Blackjack501

Blackjack501
3 years ago#1
I recently switched service providers, and one of the things replaced was my router. Ever since, I couldn't connect to Live due to my console not being able to find the correct IP Address. I use a wired connection by the way. I got my IP Address, subnet mask, and gateway off my computer, and entered them in manually into Network Settings, but it also didn't work. I can get a Wireless adapter and I know that will work, but I want to find out if i can fix this first without purchasing anything. Xbox's connection support provided no help either. Any help would be appreciated. I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability.
[It's called Xbox One because....] Because that's how many need to be produced to meet Christmas demands -phoenixwolf575

Blackjack501
3 years ago#2
bump
[It's called Xbox One because....] Because that's how many need to be produced to meet Christmas demands -phoenixwolf575

Blackjack501
3 years ago#3
final bump
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox Live connection help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived