This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New upade made the UI so slow! WTF!

#1vegeta40Posted 8/27/2013 2:39:27 PM
Ever since the moment the update downloaded, all the gamerpics, game icons, achievement icons, etc, are loading super slow! Sometimes it can take up to 15 seconds to load a single page of gamerpics, and it has to load them every single time I scroll, and if I scroll back it has to re load them! I know it does not seem like a big deal, but those seconds add up to a lot over time. Anyone know a fix for this? Very frustrating!
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!
#2ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 8/27/2013 2:42:40 PM
yep. I was in the beta and my system hasnt auto connected to my wireless network for like 3 months
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
#3VeliconisPosted 8/27/2013 2:48:26 PM
I really hope the Xbox One's dashboard is not this slow or ever becomes this slow.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#4PorcupinePosted 8/27/2013 5:36:36 PM
Yeah its been getting slower for me with every update. I am wondering if it is the update itself or maybe just the process of updating over and over fragments your hard drive more and more, or something.
#5orangeneePosted 8/27/2013 5:59:44 PM
I've actually found it a little quicker, a little.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#6DieMyBridePosted 8/27/2013 6:01:10 PM
Have your tried clearing the cache? Might help if you haven't done it in a while.
#7TheBlueStigPosted 8/27/2013 6:06:22 PM
The sign-in process now takes longer than before by about 10 to 15 seconds each time.

Plus there seems to be a new bug where if you download and watch a video associated with an installed game, and you want to delete that video from the "Game Details" screen, it deletes the game itself and NOT the video.

Redownloading 5.6GB when you really don't want to is a pain in the ass.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#8vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 7:25:14 PM
DieMyBride posted...
Have your tried clearing the cache? Might help if you haven't done it in a while.

Does that help? I guess I could give it a shot....
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!
#9crynryanPosted 8/27/2013 11:16:55 PM
Quote:I really hope the Xbox One's dashboard is not this slow or ever becomes this slow.
@Veliconis

Since the Xbone is always supposed to be on, it should be downloading things when it needs to. That way, everything will already be downloaded when you turn it on. So it should be up as soon as you pick up the controller.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#10DougEInstructorPosted 8/27/2013 11:51:41 PM
Yea why is the UI so damn slow is it that hard to make stuff pop up instantly?