This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would everyone agree that Blacklist is the best Splinter Cell game?

#21untouchable010Posted 9/3/2013 9:43:09 PM
Oh, and Blacklist kicks some major ass. Part of me wants to say Blacklist is better than Chaos Theory, but I love CT too much to just go out there and put BL above it. So I'll say they're on par with each other.
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.
#22PrealienkingPosted 9/3/2013 9:48:20 PM
I am really loving Blacklist.

I mean, the story is a bit on the...

It was a fun game. I enjoyed how well they did at balancing it into an incredibly deep stealth game and an intense third person shooter; depending on how you want to play.
#23TSROCKSPosted 9/3/2013 11:16:55 PM
The SD version of Double Agent was so much better than the 360 version. Less JBA Missions, more night time missions and better storyline and character development.
---
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Alex898
#24glassghost0Posted 9/3/2013 11:27:55 PM
The dev team that made 1 and Chaos Theory made the Xbox version of Double Agent

The dev team that made Pandora Tomorrow made the 360 version of Double Agent

"The two versions of the game feature different plot lines. They share many of the same locations, but with completely different level designs and in a different order."

"The Generation Seven version features a completely custom engine while the Generation Six version plays more like the classic Splinter Cell games. The games share the same general plot but feature different storylines, plot twists, and levels. Even the levels they share have completely different level designs. They do however, share the same background music, a few cut scenes and all voice actors."
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122