This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Co-existence with Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Co-existence with Xbox One?

User Info: sonic51489

3 years ago#11
As long as Microsoft doesn't drop 360 support like a rock like they did with the original Xbox then I'm sure co-existence can be there for a while.
Rikkka66: It's such a pain chasing after a burning medic while screaming "Come back! I need to blow you!" into the mic.
(message deleted)

User Info: dbzxgamer

3 years ago#13
Yea it definitely will and I remember this gen the PS2 and PS3 co existed for a good while.If the Xbox One had BC then the 360 would probably stop getting games sooner rather than later. I might end up getting both the XONE and PS4 but I'm waiting to see which exclusives I'd want to play first I'm def leaning towards one because of DR3.

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

3 years ago#14
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
tc, the wiiU will never sell well. it can't sell with no competition it' s certainly not gonna start now

serious or just stupid?
Ron Paul 2012

User Info: C810

3 years ago#15
GuideToTheDark posted...
Or they could be Not Stupid and just make BC possible. If the hardware really is so much better, it shouldn't be hard to emulate a 360 on it.

Well, yeah. But it's Microsoft, and they have constantly shown that they are inept at making even the simplest choices
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs

User Info: Sheepinator

3 years ago#16
WiiU is dead. Asda in UK already said they would stop carrying it, and it plus most 360/PS3 games that aren't big sellers will suffer from retailers finite shelf space once PS4/XB1 arrive.

I'm sure MS will support 360 for years but there's support and there's "support". One Arcade game a year would count as "support". I'm not expecting much. Publishers will do their biggest franchises on all platforms through Xmas 2014 then stop, except for EA Sports.
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Co-existence with Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived