This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Co-existence with Xbox One?

#11sonic51489Posted 8/31/2013 11:36:47 AM
As long as Microsoft doesn't drop 360 support like a rock like they did with the original Xbox then I'm sure co-existence can be there for a while.
---
Rikkka66: It's such a pain chasing after a burning medic while screaming "Come back! I need to blow you!" into the mic.
#12LadyYachiruPosted 8/31/2013 11:41:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13dbzxgamerPosted 9/2/2013 6:37:50 AM
Yea it definitely will and I remember this gen the PS2 and PS3 co existed for a good while.If the Xbox One had BC then the 360 would probably stop getting games sooner rather than later. I might end up getting both the XONE and PS4 but I'm waiting to see which exclusives I'd want to play first I'm def leaning towards one because of DR3.
#14VeryDarkSoulPosted 9/2/2013 7:01:06 AM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
tc, the wiiU will never sell well. it can't sell with no competition it' s certainly not gonna start now

serious or just stupid?
---
Ron Paul 2012
#15C810Posted 9/3/2013 7:34:04 PM
GuideToTheDark posted...
Or they could be Not Stupid and just make BC possible. If the hardware really is so much better, it shouldn't be hard to emulate a 360 on it.

Well, yeah. But it's Microsoft, and they have constantly shown that they are inept at making even the simplest choices
---
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs
#16SheepinatorPosted 9/3/2013 8:56:20 PM
WiiU is dead. Asda in UK already said they would stop carrying it, and it plus most 360/PS3 games that aren't big sellers will suffer from retailers finite shelf space once PS4/XB1 arrive.

I'm sure MS will support 360 for years but there's support and there's "support". One Arcade game a year would count as "support". I'm not expecting much. Publishers will do their biggest franchises on all platforms through Xmas 2014 then stop, except for EA Sports.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.