This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just realized the Xbox 360 console intro logo is 1080p\60fps real time.

#11bossk5Posted 8/31/2013 7:15:16 AM
I paid full price for Xbox 360 Console Intro Logo and enjoyed it for the most part.. It was just really really short.

Still longer than The Force Unleashed 2 though.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#12NakedSnake1986Posted 8/31/2013 7:32:24 PM
A lot of games wanted to run at 60fps but the hardware wouldn't allow it, like mgs3 and mgspw until the hd versions came out on more powerful hardware.

Same for bioshock, although you can disable vsync in the options menu and play the game at 60fps, but the screen tearing is so horrible it's much better at 30fps.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#13656stoogePosted 8/31/2013 8:28:47 PM
NakedSnake1986 posted...
A lot of games wanted to run at 60fps but the hardware wouldn't allow it, like mgs3 and mgspw until the hd versions came out on more powerful hardware.

Same for bioshock, although you can disable vsync in the options menu and play the game at 60fps, but the screen tearing is so horrible it's much better at 30fps.

And next gen those games would still have wanted to run at 60 FPS, but they'd still be running at 30 FPS because the devs would make them look even better.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#14IvanKozlovPosted 9/1/2013 8:04:31 AM
656stooge posted...
NakedSnake1986 posted...

And next gen those games would still have wanted to run at 60 FPS, but they'd still be running at 30 FPS because the devs would make them look even better.

When did games become sentient? Did I miss something, guys?
---
Give it a rest dude. You're just embarrassing yourself now. We get it. You dislike Sony. Go have a Coke and a smile and shut the f*** up. --- NateRose89
#15ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 9/1/2013 8:05:42 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Or more so, you want all games to be a pre-rendered video file.

Isnt that what Metal Gear games are?
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
#16Bac0n01Posted 9/1/2013 9:20:14 AM
bossk5 posted...
I paid full price for Xbox 360 Console Intro Logo and enjoyed it for the most part.. It was just really really short.

Still longer than The Force Unleashed 2 though.

Oh, that's sad. Those games were so fun...
---
Fact: Every single episode of every TV show ever needs more Londo and G'Kar.
# of people who agree: