This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

xbox live rewards is back up

#1mabber_IIIPosted 8/31/2013 2:28:25 AM
http://rewards.xbox.com/

5000 points is 5 dollars

there seems to be more options now, which is nice
#2LapanuiPosted 8/31/2013 2:49:50 AM(edited)
Cool. Just had a look through, with the MyAchievements rewards, they've added another category. I will start from the bottom:

Contender: 3000 - 9999 GS
Every $10 spent, you get 50 Credits

Champion: 10000 - 24999
Every $10 spent, you get 100 Credits

Legend: 25000 - 74999
Every $10 spent, you get 200 Credits

Master: 75000+
Every $10 spent, you get 300 Credits

I better work on getting over 75k GS >.<
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#3Dragon NexusPosted 8/31/2013 3:18:36 AM
Might be thick here but...how do you get to anything?
How do you look at the punch cards? Or take a survey? Or.....*anything*. Seems the site is all information and no interactivity.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#4mabber_III(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 3:26:03 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Might be thick here but...how do you get to anything?
How do you look at the punch cards? Or take a survey? Or.....*anything*. Seems the site is all information and no interactivity.

go under my missions

I took a survey, but it's not showing up yet

it probably won't be fully functioning until September
#5LapanuiPosted 8/31/2013 3:49:02 AM
I like how I can get 1000 Credits for playing a brand new game. I got Killer Is Dead on Thursday, so I will definitely be able to get those points easily. You have to play 10 hours of the new game.

I really like this part of the rewards actually. GTA V comes out in 17 days, so I will easily get 10 hours in that as well.

So each month, I will probably get 1250 points. This is not including any games or DLC I buy and get points back on.
---
#6mabber_III(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 3:50:12 AM
Lapanui posted...
I like how I can get 1000 Credits for playing a brand new game. I got Killer Is Dead on Thursday, so I will definitely be able to get those points easily. You have to play 10 hours of the new game.

I really like this part of the rewards actually. GTA V comes out in 17 days, so I will easily get 10 hours in that as well.

So each month, I will probably get 1250 points. This is not including any games or DLC I buy and get points back on.

it's only for new disc games, tho

I don't buy games on disc anymore, and I always wait for the games price to lower
#7SheepinatorPosted 8/31/2013 3:58:20 AM
Those look fantastic. After so many anti-consumer moves lately, this is really promising.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#8LapanuiPosted 8/31/2013 4:05:05 AM
mabber_III posted...
Lapanui posted...

it's only for new disc games, tho

I don't buy games on disc anymore, and I always wait for the games price to lower

Digital is a lot more expensive in the UK than physical copies. I tend to buy one brand new game on release day a month, if there are no games I am interested in on that month, I will usually buy a game that has already been released within the year that I missed out on.

If there are multiple games being released within that month and I really want them all, I usually only pick one. I like playing games, I have the money.
---
#9Link43130Posted 8/31/2013 4:23:01 AM
Lapanui posted...
if there are no games I am interested in on that month, I will usually buy a game that has already been released within the year that I missed out on.

just know if you don't accrue the 10 hours played within 30 days of the release of the game you won't get the points.
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#10LapanuiPosted 8/31/2013 4:25:40 AM
Link43130 posted...
Lapanui posted...
if there are no games I am interested in on that month, I will usually buy a game that has already been released within the year that I missed out on.

just know if you don't accrue the 10 hours played within 30 days of the release of the game you won't get the points.

Well if I get the game on release day, I could get 10 hours within 2 or 3 days...

I've already put 4 hours into Killer Is Dead, on weekdays I only play games after 6:30pm.
---