This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a reason they made Vegas 1 free and not 2?

#61flame030191Posted 9/1/2013 11:11:12 PM
Look, if you mean something completely different than what you type, that's fine, but don't blame me for reciting what you posted.

Like this, for example

glassghost0 posted...
Why would they give away a game where the campaign picks up right after the cliffhanger of the first game?

Right here, you stated that they're giving away 1 because 2 picks up at a cliffhanger ending of 1. Yet Assassin's Creed 2 does the same thing. So does Halo 3. After I pointed this out, you claimed that neither did then claimed that you never said anything about them giving away R6V because it's the first of the series.

But maybe I gave you too much credit of being a troll. Maybe you really cannot type what you are actually thinking, which is why you're going against what you've stated so much.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.
#62glassghost0Posted 9/1/2013 11:20:39 PM
And that right there is where you YET AGAIN fail to read what I have posted.

You have already demonstrated probably 10+ times regarding my posts that you:

A.Can not read
B.Have no ability to comprehend
C.Choose to ignore certain things

And again the even more hilarious and moronic response to the Halo joke...

Until you choose/learn to read what has been posted (ALL OF IT) then you should really stop because it's making you look extremely dumb.

Like for real, are you trolling? Because I refuse to believe that you are actually this incompetent.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#63_Elite_Bushido_Posted 9/1/2013 11:48:39 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Because 2 is the sequel to 1.....

Why would they want people playing the second part of a story?

inb4 Dead Rising 2 where the first story is basically insignificant to the second...

Vegas 1 ends in a cliffhanger and 2 picks up where it left

uuuuhhhhhh multiplayer
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#64ThaKakarotPosted 9/2/2013 12:41:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#65glassghost0Posted 9/2/2013 12:43:02 AM
enjoy your mod^
---
No Thanks
#66darren19822000Posted 9/2/2013 8:25:00 AM
your repeated defense of "you cant read" is the lamest thing ive seen on this board in weeks. you mgiht as well start saying "i know you are but what am i". people can clearly read. they read that your backtracking on what you said. they read that you have no response after being called out other than you cant read.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#67namewitheldPosted 9/5/2013 11:11:38 AM(edited)
Glass - what are you trying to actually say?

Do you think integrity of story is a deciding (or even important) factor in the GWG scheme? (yes/no)

What other criteria do you think MS are looking for with GWG games? (quality/age/style etc)

Whats goin on in your head buddy? Everyones a bit confused and all youre doing is telling people they cant read. Better to (re)iterate your point.

edit - I just realised I bumped a three day dead thread - my bad.
#68grimmdaddyPosted 9/5/2013 11:10:24 AM
Topic RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE
#69orangeneePosted 9/5/2013 11:12:41 AM
grimmdaddy posted...
Topic RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

Too late, glassghost slipped past the guards. It's lost to us now.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#70glassghost0Posted 9/5/2013 11:33:41 AM
namewitheld posted...
Glass - what are you trying to actually say?

Do you think integrity of story is a deciding (or even important) factor in the GWG scheme? (yes/no)

What other criteria do you think MS are looking for with GWG games? (quality/age/style etc)

Whats goin on in your head buddy? Everyones a bit confused and all youre doing is telling people they cant read. Better to (re)iterate your point.

edit - I just realised I bumped a three day dead thread - my bad.

I've already said it, I'm done. Read all my posts and if you can't understand then I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough, but I was clear to me and Flame is trying argue made up things without actually reading all that I typed out.
---
No Thanks