This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a reason they made Vegas 1 free and not 2?

#71pothocketPosted 9/5/2013 11:36:55 AM
Hey guys, why is AC2 free but not the first game?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#72Exodus_PrimePosted 9/5/2013 1:37:56 PM
Overburdened posted...
Can you not just have it for free and enjoy it?

If they gave 2 away, you'd be asking why didn't they give us the first one. Or both as a double pack.

All people do is complain. Have the effing game and play it. If you don't like it, don't download it. They're never going to release a game that suits everyone's needs.

Are you insane man? this is GameFAQs you can't throw regular people logic in here.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#73VeryDarkSoulPosted 9/5/2013 2:23:04 PM
GGearX posted...
glassghost0 posted...
GGearX posted...
How come i cant download it for free yet? It's the 1st of sep.

Because it's not the first free game for September....

That magic game then? Pass.

yeah those ****** magic 20xx games are just giant tutorials.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#74SkilzMCPosted 9/5/2013 2:29:25 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Overburdened posted...

If they gave 2 away, you'd be asking why didn't they give us the first one. Or both as a double pack.

All people do is complain. Have the effing game and play it. If you don't like it, don't download it. They're never going to release a game that suits everyone's needs.

Are you insane man? this is GameFAQs you can't throw regular people logic in here.

You realize PS+ has been giving better and more recent games for the same 60 dollar a year fee.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#75orangeneePosted 9/5/2013 3:27:37 PM
SkilzMC posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Overburdened posted...

You realize PS+ has been giving better and more recent games for the same 60 dollar a year fee.

I wonder why nobody ever mentions that.....
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30