This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Future of Xbox 360 and Xbox Live

#1dbzxgamerPosted 9/1/2013 12:09:20 PM
Has anyone ever bought a console from a previous generation even when they stopped making games for it and while the next gen console was out and is anyone gonna do that now or wait for a price drop of the Next gen systems.

Also does anyone know if XBL gold will still work on the 360 after MS eventually stops making games for it. (Meaning will we still be able to buy cards and stuff like now)
#2RenamonPosted 9/1/2013 12:12:13 PM
Seriously doubt anything will change other than the UI. The back end seems pretty stable and "forward compatible".
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#3CammyApplePosted 9/1/2013 12:12:17 PM
Yes.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#4BigLongDownerPosted 9/1/2013 12:13:13 PM
There's not enough titles to warrant a purchase for next gen on release day. Dead Rising 3 looks good but after playing DR2, it killed my interest for it. I might get one in January, or in April after Dark Souls II comes out.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#5dbzxgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 12:32:13 PM
Yea Im prob gonna end up trading in my white 360 towards a one dr3 looks good I liked 2 most cause the survivors didn't need to be babysat like in 1
#6Gunvalkyrie2Posted 9/1/2013 12:37:54 PM
i'll wait a year - not so much for a price drop but the bugs to be worked out...plus theres nothing other than Crimson Dragon that interests me..
---
This is a message board to express opinions, idiot.